If Condit vs Maia is for the #1 contender I will be done with the UFC

Unless Condit-Maia is an absolute fucking barburner, I'd be shocked if it's actually for the number one contender spot and not for the number two, after Thompson.

Condit says that his fight with Maia will decide who is the number 1 contender:

4:33

Kinda odd considering Wonderboy is ranked at number 1 in the division.

He said in a recent video that the fight was for the #1 contender spot so I took it as he jumped Thompson since Thompson vs Lawler has not yet been announced.
How can they announce Thompson v Lawler when Lawler is about to fight?

I feel bad for Condit because he worked his ass off in the fight with Lawler and he should have won that fight. Unfortunately, with his very lackluster TDD, even Maia could give him trouble. However, if he fights a striker like Robbie or Wonder Boy, there's bound to be sparks flying.

Anyway, Wonderboy is no. 1 contender. After that fight, it's probably the winner of Maia vs. Condit.

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

Ridiculously off base.

Condit is the uncrowned King of welterweight.

I picked Robbie to win via stoppage, then was dismayed that he was given the decision over Condit.

The very notion of a 'split decision champion' is absurd. They should have booked the rematch immediately.

This is now a win win situation for me, coz I'd like to see Wonderboy get the shot.

latest

Condit got robbed against Lawler you twat. Anyone with a brain knows who the rightful champion is.
Most ppl agree that Condit beat Lawler.
Also most ppl agree that Condit had no business getting a title shot to begin with so he had to win that fight in super-clear fashion to make up for it.

Also most ppl thought Lawler lost to Hendricks and he was on his way to losing a dec vs Rory.
Point is Lawler is not a dominant champ.
Many fighters would have a solid chance to beat him if given a gift title shot like Condit got especially after the wars he had before Condit.

P.S: Wonderboy should get the next shot, then Maia without needing to fight Condit for it, the man earned his shot.

I assumed you meant for the shot after Wonderboy.

Clearly you didn't though. So...

giphy.gif

It should have been Lawler vs Thompson then Condit gets the winner but Woodley getting a shot on the back of 2 fights in 2 years.

I feel bad for Condit because he worked his ass off in the fight with Lawler and he should have won that fight.
I feel bad for fighters like Maia and pre-USADA Hendricks who had to beat everyone to get a title shot.
While Condit comes after two losses to Hendricks and Woodley(he got dominated there before the injury), after an injury layoff and beats a guy outside top 10 and gets a title shot against the least dominant champ in all UFC divisions.

Chill, Winston. Thompson is next. Condit/Maia winner will be after him.

Wonderboy can fight 3-4 times a year and basically can KO the entire WW roster....I don't think the UFC or anyone @ WW would be able to derail him....

lol? it's 2016 bro, belts and #1 contender bouts have not meant anything for a long time. i mean just look at this weekend where crybaby woodley is fighting for a belt. what did he do to earn it besides get a lackluster win over a pudgy TUF winner and sit out for over a year???

This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

Stock brokers are good at taking the available information, interpreting it well, and predicting likely outcomes.

You are either not a stock broker or you are a bad one.

The UFC doesn't seem to like Wonderboy for some reason.

Back