If Condit vs Maia is for the #1 contender I will be done with the UFC

Condit got robbed against Lawler you twat. Anyone with a brain knows who the rightful champion is.
No he didn't. What hurts more, 1 punch from Mark Hunt or 10 punches from Mighty Mouse? Lawler did more damage. This isn't a point sparring karate championship. Go watch WWE or something.

TS, you seriously need to work on your delivery. I agree with the basic point of many of your posts. The presentation often keeps me from wanting to post a reply in agreement with you within threads. In general, I can't argue with you that Wonderboy has clearly earned the next title shot!

I'll disagree venomously it he gets bypassed, but will continue watching MMA and the UFC regardless.

Bruh calm down bruh Condit vs Wonderboy for the title will be hell on earth inside the octagon

it is TS...

solongpartner.gif

Remember when Chef quit South Park because although they insulted everyone and everything under the sun, he felt it was inappropriate for them to have the audacity to pick on HIS particular pet belief (Scientology)?

This has the same feel.

TS, countless fighters haven't gotten a title shot after seemingly earning one. I say "seemingly" because there is no actual metric that defines who should get a title shot (other than Dana's belief system, and potential UFC earnings). But you'll quit over *this* fighter not getting one.

I don't mean to be insulting when I say, grow up and learn some history.

How many of those last wins are real difference makers in your impression? To me I think as much as he has always been on the map he has been fighting people who weren't helping him advance. Hendricks and Rory are pretty much his only significant wins. That said I think he should be in the title picture, but 2 big wins doesn't really guarantee you a title shot.

Maia and Thompson but have arguments to be # 1 contender. As for Carlos he should be the champ right now imo

Now when Woodley upsets Robbie. Wonderboy might get screwed if they give Robbie an instant rematch.

If Robbie loses, he will call out Nick Diaz for a rematch! I guarantee it!

Robbie/Woodley is July 30th, Nick is eligible to fight August 1st, this just makes to much sense!

Chill, Winston. Thompson is next. Condit/Maia winner will be after him.

Yup. Woodley/Robbie fight this month. They have Wonderboy announced to fight the winner (especially if its Robbie... If Woodley wins you can never count out the UFC giving the instant rematch). So that fight is announced then the last weekend of August they can say Maia/Condit is the number 1 contender for the title after the scheduled fight takes plave first.

It could end up being a deal that they have to sit on the sideline for a ling time though.

If you are right with your assumption though and Wonderboy gets skipped I will be pissed too, but i'd be very shocked if that happened.

If Thompson beats Lawler, he can hopefully fight Condit. Maia and Woodly can fight for a title eliminator bout, while Lawler and Diaz throw down for the second round.

This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

Hey, I own some stock in Turkey, should I get rid of it before Thanksgiving?

This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

You must be bored to make such incredibly dumb threads.

*prove, not proof

Stock brokers are good at taking the available information, interpreting it well, and predicting likely outcomes.

You are either not a stock broker or you are a bad one.

I am one badass Stockbroker. Fact is I am the #1Stockbroker in my vicinity.

If you're done with the UFC, will you also be done with Sherdog?

Nah I will still come and spread some MMA knowledge here. There are many here who will be lost without me and love when I post on here.

Grammar Nazi to the rescue.....

Condit says that his fight with Maia will decide who is the number 1 contender:

4:33

Kinda odd considering Wonderboy is ranked at number 1 in the division.

Yeah that was my point. I seen that video and was like WTF? No way.

How can they announce Thompson v Lawler when Lawler is about to fight?

They can do it after the fight, right?

This is now a win win situation for me, coz I'd like to see Wonderboy get the shot.

latest

How is it a win win for you? If Thompson gets the shot I stay, win win. If Condit gets the shot I will boycott, Lose Lose. Dont see it.

You must be bored to make such incredibly dumb threads.

*prove, not proof

Seriously dumb? and you base that off of one mispelt word? Seriously? Are you being serious dude? Come on now......

Hey, I own some stock in Turkey, should I get rid of it before Thanksgiving?

I have no motherfucking idea. I deal with stocks and mutual funds not fucking turkey dude. I dont deal with turkey, ham, salami or cheeses dude. looks like you want to make a sandwich instead of learning about the market....

I will assassinate UFC president Dana White if Wonderboy gets the title shot instead. I will also provide proof.

Maia and Thompson but have arguments to be # 1 contender. As for Carlos he should be the champ right now imo

Demian doesnt have an argument over Wonderboy right now.

Wonderboy is the clear #1 contender.

Wonderboy deserves a shot, that's for sure but make no mistake, the majority of fans believe Condit should be your current champion.

I will assassinate UFC president Dana White if Wonderboy gets the title shot instead. I will also provide proof.

Do your thing bruh. I have never liked Dana. I find him entertaining but I dislike the dude for what he is and stands for. Greedy ass, lying ass bald headed mofo.

Back