If Condit vs Maia is for the #1 contender I will be done with the UFC

if maia wins, wonderboy definitely gets lawler/woodley winner.
if condit wins, there is a gooooooood chance of him getting it although i think wonderboy still gets it.

It should have been Lawler vs Thompson then Condit gets the winner but Woodley getting a shot on the back of 2 fights in 2 years.
Woodley still has more wins than Condit in that span

How is it a win win for you? If Thompson gets the shot I stay, win win. If Condit gets the shot I will boycott, Lose Lose. Dont see it.
If Thompson gets the shot I'm happy, if you fuck off, I'm happy.

Win win.

GroundedUniformCero.gif

Pack your bags homie. Dont let the door slam on your ass

Condit is the uncrowned champ.

It will be deserved and you'll not be missed.

I have no motherfucking idea. I deal with stocks and mutual funds not fucking turkey dude. I dont deal with turkey, ham, salami or cheeses dude. looks like you want to make a sandwich instead of learning about the market....

I know you know, so don't give me that shit about salami so I ask again: I own some stocks in Turkey, should I get rid of it before Thanksgiving?
Don't worry about your number 1 spot, I'm not making a play for it.

If Thompson gets the shot I'm happy, if you fuck off, I'm happy.

Win win.

WTF would you be happy to not see me post again? You were one of my fans.

I know you know, so don't give me that shit about salami so I ask again: I own some stocks in Turkey, should I get rid of it before Thanksgiving?
Don't worry about your number 1 spot, I'm not making a play for it.

I dont know WTF you talking about dude. I dont dude food stocks, I got an 401K plan and a roth plan with my company. If you want you can check out Motleyfool and maybe they can help you decide if you should keep turkey instead of Ham and salami or trade for them. TO be honest I dont know. I am the #1stockbroker in my vicinity but my vicinity consists of only 1 stockbroker and I have only traded a handful of times

This will be grade A bullshit if there ever was one. Condit gets chances after chances after chances and I for one am getting tired of it. What more does Thompson have to do in order to get his rightful title shot? He beat Rory, Hendrixs and so many other fighters before that. I love watching the UFC but if this is what it comes to then I am done with it. I promise to boycott for a while in order to proof a point.

Condit arguably won the fight against Lawler and earned the shots he got. There was no gift title shot.

Now I want Condit to get the shot just to piss you off. I'll bump this fucking thread just to laugh at you.

WTF would you be happy to not see me post again? You were one of my fans.

I dont know WTF you talking about dude. I dont dude food stocks, I got an 401K plan and a roth plan with my company. If you want you can check out Motleyfool and maybe they can help you decide if you should keep turkey instead of Ham and salami or trade for them. TO be honest I dont know. I am the #1stockbroker in my vicinity but my vicinity consists of only 1 stockbroker and I have only traded a handful of times
Roth is an IRA, individual retirement account. It's not tied to an employer and contributions are post tax deductions.

What is your yearly income? You're clearly full of shit.

Well getting robbed (not really but I had him winning) against the champ then beating Maia will give Condit a good shout but I'm sure we won't mind as long as he gets that Diaz rematch.

Roth is an IRA, individual retirement account. It's not tied to an employer and contributions are post tax deductions.

What is your yearly income? You're clearly full of shit.

You have no idea what your talking about about. I have both a roth and 401k plan with my company. The 401k is matched at 4% limit but not the roth and I know it is a pot tax deduction account, thanks for pointing out the obvious but still being wrong on other things bruh.

Why should I tell you what I make a year? Would you believe me if I did also? Come on now dude....

You have no idea what your talking about about. I have both a roth and 401k plan with my company. The 401k is matched at 4% limit but not the roth and I know it is a pot tax deduction account, thanks for pointing out the obvious but still being wrong on other things bruh.

Why should I tell you what I make a year? Would you believe me if I did also? Come on now dude....

So full of shit. Since you said you have a 401k and a Roth, that means your 401k isn't a Roth 401k. That makes it a Roth IRA, which is never sponsored by an employer.

A "top stockbroker" would make more than $132,000/yr, which is the qualifying maximum for a Roth IRA.

Again, you're full of shit kid.

ProTip: We all knew already that you are full of shit, and your continued posting is further verification.

Back