If Cain gets KO/TKO'd again by JDS will people finally admit his chin is not the best

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A lot of people believe that Cain has a great chin. I disagree with that. I think Cain has great recovery, he gets knocked down, he gets back up very quickly. But I think his chin isn't the best. That doesn't mean he has a weak chin, he just doesn't have the most durable chin. Now I'd say most people have an average chin and a few have extraordinary chins such as Big Country, Hendo, and Big Nog in his prime. When you have two HW's slugging it out anyone can be KO'd. And JDS is one of the most powerful HW punchers in the world who can KO almost anyone. So being KO'd by JDS isn't dishonorable.

I think once JDS KO's/TKO's Cain again you will start seeing it happen to Cain more often. They will know his chin isn't the best and that combined with his boxing defense will have his opponents attempting to keep the fight standing and go for the KO. Although keeping the fight standing against Cain's wrestling will be hard.

I knew Cain's chin was only average when I saw Kongo who is not known for his KO power knocking Cain down with nearly every punch. Like I said, I expect to see Cain get KO/TKO'd more after he gets KO/TKO'd again in his rematch with JDS.

When JDS KO/TKO's Cain in their 2nd fight tonite, will people finally admit that Cain doesn't have a great chin but rather great recovery?

Pat Barry got KOed by the exact same punches that Cain took and he was able to take Kongo down right after he got punched.

You know the reasoning here.

Last edited:
If he gets KO'd again maybe you can finally realize JDS is a KO Artist?

Ive always questioned his chin and expect him to get KO'ed tonight simply because he cant take the punches that Junior will throw

Getting KO'd by JDS does not mean Cain doesn't have a chin, it just means JDS further justifies that he is a KO artist & that's his game plan coming into every fight & he always implements it well.

Cain is always rushing in because he likes to set the pace of the fight, that's why when he gets tagged he really gets tagged. His chin is fine, not Dan Henderson or Shogun kinda chin, but it's fine.

If he gets KO'd again maybe you can finally realize JDS is a KO Artist?

Pretty much

JDS hits hard enough to KO anyone at anytime and those shots Cain took from Kongo would have KO'd lesser men. This argument is suspect at best..

Last edited:
Or maybe it just means he got KO'd by a guy known for KOing people.

Getting KO'd by JDS does not mean Cain doesn't have a chin, it just means JDS further justifies that he is a KO artist & that's his game plan coming into every fight & he always implements it well.

Cain is always rushing in because he likes to set the pace of the fight, that's why when he gets tagged he really gets tagged. His chin is fine, not Dan Henderson or Shogun kinda chin, but it's fine.

He also really doesn't move his head much when he is striking/shooting.

That's right folks, getting KO'ed by Junior dos Santos means your chin just out and out sucks, not like Junior has any sort of power at all.

Or it could be that Cain tucks his chin behind his ear.

HWs are huge and hit hard. Unless you're Fujita or Hunt (which Cain is not), getting hit in the head with a clean, hard shot by JDS means you're going to sleep.

well it'd show Cain's chin is not the best, I agree.

Roy Nelson's Chin >>>>>>> Cain's Chin

Pat Barry got KOed by the exact same punches that Cain took and he was able to take Kongo down right after he got punched.

You know the reasoning here.

Lol what? 2 punches landing, are never going to be exactly the same.

War JDS,I never liked Cain and never will,I hope he gets a good beating.

Yeah, because getting knocked out by JDS means that your chin sucks...

That's right folks, getting KO'ed by Junior dos Santos means your chin just out and out sucks, not like Junior has any sort of power at all.
LOL, so true!

Being knocked out by a powerful and precise heavyweight equals bad chin!

Back