If Cain gets KO/TKO'd again by JDS will people finally admit his chin is not the best

That's the point

I see...

So are you saying that all fighters have the same striking power and ability to absorb strikes, or are you saying that it's impossible to tell so we shouldn't label guys as having "iron jaws" or "heavy hands"?

Or how about you just give credit to JDS for having huge power? If Cain had a bad chin those shots from Kongo would have KO'd him. Cain doesn't have the best chin out there, but he has an above average chin.

JDS can KO anyone (except mark hunt) in the ufc hw roster.

I hope we can settle this issue once and for all. Cain has a soft head and JDS is going to cave it in, again.

extraordinary chin is of shane carwin not big country he has already been koed..
and i agree cain has got a weak chin he will be koed again

That's this fight is so easy to predict. KO artist against a weak chin. Guess who takes this

Nobody thinks it was a cheap shot. But it does put the whole "Cain has a weak chin" argument to rest considering it was not to the chin or the jaw.

Agree with you about Emjay's "iron jaw is a myth" theory though. That is blatantly not true, some fighters can take punches better than others.
It seems that way, but that really doesn't prove anything. In a hypothetical world where everyone reacts the same to strikes some people would still get knocked out more than others due to all the factors involved.

I enjoyed it when Anderson showed all of us that Leben's chin is subpar.....

Why thank you for your expert opinion. Getting hit in the temple by JDS and stumbling over means you have a bad chin now, got it. Crocop has a shot chin, yet JDS wasn't able to knock him out. Does that mean JDS really doesn't hit that hard? I mean after-all, all those guys he knocked out must have had glass chins as well. Phone it in, you're onto something

Pat Barry got KOed by the exact same punches that Cain took and he was able to take Kongo down right after he got punched.

You know the reasoning here.

Pretty sure it wasn't the same. If I remember correctly and I could be wrong Kongo had his feet perfectly positioned against Barry. In the Cain fights he had his feet parallel which greatly reduces the amount of power hes able to put into his punches.

I see...

So are you saying that all fighters have the same striking power and ability to absorb strikes, or are you saying that it's impossible to tell so we shouldn't label guys as having "iron jaws" or "heavy hands"?

The latter

Pretty sure it wasn't the same. If I remember correctly and I could be wrong Kongo had his feet perfectly positioned against Barry. In the Cain fights he had his feet parallel which greatly reduces the amount of power hes able to put into his punches.

Also, it's never the same punch/kick/knee/elbow

That's why most people understand that Cain has a weak chin. Kongo throwed what was almost arm punches and still almost put him out. That is concerning to say the least.

I don't think getting knocked out or TKO'd twice by JDS means you have a questionable chin.

Back