If Cain gets KO/TKO'd again by JDS will people finally admit his chin is not the best

Getting knocked down repeatedly by a puncher like Kongo and not getting knocked out is an example of a stellar chin to me.

I hate when pwople briing up that chin sht EVERYBODY CAN GET KOed EVERYBODY

ESPECIALLY BT HW

Who has said Cain has an awesome chin? News to me.

Most likely the same people who said he was the next Fedor and was going to be the GOAT.

Like I said, JDS is one of the most powerful HW punchers, so getting knocked out by him isn't dishonorable and it's going to happen to Cain. However, Roy Nelson took everything JDS had and kept coming back for more.

And like I said, start watching him get KO/TKO'd in his fights after JDS. Called it a long time ago.

For getting knocked out by Junior Dos Santos?
The best? No.
But there's nothing wrong with his chin.

I picked JDS over Cain the first time because of the Kongo fight.

The way Kongo kept dropping him convinced me if JDS ever landed a clean shot, Cain would be done for.

I hear alot people say this, recovery not chin. Yeah they are seperate things. but cain has a great chin, like it or not. kongo put lights out with those shots. cain was fine.

most the people who say this again, are guys who havent sparred or trained much.
anyone who says cain has bad chin, or even not above average chin, dont know shit. simple

Lmfao Cain got dropped twice by Kongo not by nearly every punch. Cain has a great chin and as long as he doesn't get hit in the back of the head again I think he'll beat JDS

ts is pretty stupid to say that anyone that gets koes by jds has a weak chin TS

Cain's chin is fine. JDS is a KO machine. Roy Nelson's chin just makes everyone else look soft in comparison.

Chill out.

no
because he doesnt have a weak chin
cain has unsound basics in his boxing and gets hit A LOT
his chin is good and his recovery=conditioning is good too
he just gets hit a lot because of overagression and sub par boxing (compared to jds for instance)
thats why he is getting ko'd again and thats why his chin will deteriorate even more after this fight
he was also flatlined the last time, so his chin will be weaker now
after a second ko loss, be it flatlining or tko'ing, one more will be it before it gets really bad
three stoppages due to strikes is usually the number, i find, and heavyweights hit harder than urribody else

Cain's chin is fine. JDS is a KO machine. Roy Nelson's chin just makes everyone else look soft in comparison.

Chill out.

Seriously.

I will say that the Nelson fight also helped prove that Santos has an amazing chin as well. It's weird to me that people seem to think that JDS is possibly going to be knocked out by Cain on the feet.

TS your logic does not compute.

it is entirely possible for JDS to ko Cain again and yet still have a solid or iron chin. JDS could just hit that hard.

i would more question Cains defensive movement then his chin.

It kind of goes hand and hand, if you are out you are out and have not chance to recover.

JDS punching power is huge! He can knock out cold anybody regardless the chin's quality.

you should say weak behind the ear, that's where JDS KO him last time. Clip him right behind the ear.
I also think its dumb to say someone weak chin from his first KO lost to a known KO fighter.

he's only been KO'd once, behind the ear

not enough to call it a bad chin

Yeah, because getting KO'd by JDS is surely an indicator of a weak chin...da fuck? FUcking retards.

Back