If Both of Their Careers Were to End Right Now Today, Jones or McGregor?

How can one look back at Jones' career fondly?

Does anyone look back at Lance Armstrong's career fondly?

Casuals: Conner MackGreger!!!!

MMA fans: JBJ. He just cleared out a shark tank of a division.

Jarl

Conor may have cheated but he didn't go as far as to take roids so I pick him.

Casuals: Conner MackGreger!!!!

MMA fans: JBJ. He just cleared out a shark tank of a division.

Jarl

Let's be fair. Jones took on a bevy of fighters past their prime. His best wins are Rashad, DC, and Gus.

He popped for steroids twice against DC, kinda invalidates his best win. Rashad is legit. Gus was a good fight but Gus has fallen off a cliff since, not a good subsequent career at all.

I will give him credit for crafty wins against Santos and Reyes but he didn't look dominant at all.

Conor has wins over Aldo (who had a great career after McG), Alvarez (a very dominant win), and he put up the best performance against Khabib to date.

Jones career is better overall but only very slightly.

Jones.

Even with the roids and the coke, he steamrolled the LHW division at the time and defended waaay more time than Mcg; didn't ducked guys and even when he returned he won according to the judges (IMO he lost those fights with Santos and Reyes). Mcg can't be compared in terms of achievements in the UFC, less defending belts.

Who would be remembered more fondly by MMA fans?

Jon Jones. Arguably the GOAT. One of the most dominating champions ever. Phenom. Multiple drug violations and scandals outside the cage.

Conor McGregor. Never had a doping violation but has been involved multi out of yhd cage shenanigans and lawsuits. Also never defened a belt but undoubtedly the biggest star MMA has seen thus far.

I'm a huge Jones fan because he made cormier cry in front of his kids and wife on live TV, but mcgregor will ultimately have the higher Q rating. Mainly because he bullshitted his way in to the Mayweather fight. That made a connection with casuals that has no equal at this point, and will be almost impossible to surpass long term.

I could give 2 shits about female allegations I will never know about, a smacked cell phone from some guy thinking famous people have no rights to privacy or a buss attack for marketing. The old guy in the bar was bad but it was one bad thing and Conor speaks different as a man. Jones has burned us time and time and time again while talking about the lord and promising change. Conor is definitely someone I will remember more "fondly "

If Jones beat Reyes, then it is also true that Matt Hamil beat Jones.
Matt Hamil did beat jones, by disqualification in a fight everyone knows Jon dominated. What is your point?

I'm a huge Jones fan because he made cormier cry in front of his kids and wife on live TV,
Wow brother, get a partner you love and support. Or even a pet or a meaningful hobby. Or even just look in the mirror and smile insanely back at yourself (ok this one may not work as well but it's still better than...), but catch that before it's too late!

Wow brother, get a partner you love and support. Or even a pet or a meaningful hobby. Or even just look in the mirror and smile insanely back at yourself (ok this one may not work as well but it's still better than...), but catch that before it's too late!

Lol, I knew I could draw you motherfuckers out in to the open!!! LOL

iu

Matt Hamil did beat jones, by disqualification in a fight everyone knows Jon dominated. What is your point?

Point is, we all know who was really the winner in both of those fights.

Jones is the biggest fraud in MMA, so as much as it pains me to say, Colon takes it.

Jon Jones. Arguably the GOAT. One of the most dominating champions ever. Phenom. Multiple drug violations and scandals outside the cage.

Conor McGregor. Never had a doping violation but has been involved multi out of yhd cage shenanigans and lawsuits. Also never defened a belt but undoubtedly the biggest star MMA has seen thus far.

Causals- Conor

Hardcores- Jones

Me- Love 'em both as *fighters*, but have to say Jones. His younger self was the most dynamic and overpowered MMA fighter I've ever seen. He straight up didn't make sense to me haha. His massacres of legends and DC twice will always be outrageous to me.

Conor KOing Aldo and his destruction of Eddie will always be the stuff of legend too. Love both guys, as well as their "rivals," DC and Khabib.

Arguably the goat who was caught cheating a few times? I will take Conor over Jones without any thoughts dude!

As a fighter, Jones is easily the GOAT. Even above GSP cause Jon fought grown ass men, and above Fedor cause Fedor never even attempting to take on USADA - who Jones beat twice.

Depends on the degree of MMA fans you're talking about

Back