If Belfort beats Bisping, who do you want Anderson to fight next?

fedemma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just talking about Middleweights, lets imagine GSP or any LHW are not in the mix.

I think the discussion would be between:

Vitor Belfort
Luke Rockhold
Costa Philippou

And I would like to watch Anderson vs. Rockhold

Opinions?

Weidman obviously

How is that? Weidman will come back like in August and they didnt give him the title shot before he was injured but now he should get it? I dont think that is quite alright...

And Weidman himself shouldnt take a fight against fuckin Anderson Silva after such a big surgery and time out...

Anderson won't have a title fight for a while. With that being said I think hector Lombard will fight vitor or Yushin Okami. If hector wins then he will probably get the shot since he is a pretty big name. Costa doesn't deserve anything. He shouldn't be happy about a win when he gets dominated the first round then the second round pokes Tim in the eye and takes advantage of if.

If Belfort wins I'd still want to see Silva fight Bisping next. Bisping would do good with a serious humbling.

I would still want to see Anderson fight Bisping. If GSP can call out and get Diaz afterwards, why not Anderson? This would be a fight everyone reminiscing about UFC 100 would enjoy tremendously.

Hendo is going to fight Machida for a title shot at LHW...

And fuck Anderson if he doesn't fight again before June.

Just talking about Middleweights, lets imagine GSP or any LHW are not in the mix.

I think the discussion would be between:

Vitor Belfort
Luke Rockhold
Costa Philippou

And I would like to watch Anderson vs. Rockhold

Opinions?

Just please get Phillipou off that list. Rockhold maybe. Weidman after one more spectacular showing

Belfort wont beat Bisping..

But nonetheless, if he does, probably he should get the second chance against Silva. When Bisping wins Belfort, I think Bisping should get the shot.

I just dont understand why people discredit Bisping so much. He is a douche in his spare time but still, he has only lost against quality opponents. And even then, against Chael and Rashad, the fights were close.

Belfort wont beat Bisping..

But nonetheless, if he does, probably he should get the second chance against Silva. When Bisping wins Belfort, I think Bisping should get the shot.

I just dont understand why people discredit Bisping so much. He is a douche in his spare time but still, he has only lost against quality opponents. And even then, against Chael and Rashad, the fights were close.

Yes, but who has he beat?

Okami, hes 1-1 against him and i really want to see a rubber match.

No sarcasm? :eek:

I'm sorry for Philippou on the list, but he deserves to be part of the discussion, 5 wins in a row.... a lot of fighters got title shot much easier than that...

Rockhold would be my pick of who you listed, and Costa hasn't done enough yet to even be on that list...Weidman deserves to be in the convo and if Lombard wins his next one then he's in the convo also. Best case scenario Bisping wins and get's his shot and we avoid this mess altogether, even though I have a feeling Belfort knocks him off.

If Bisping loses to Belfort he will not fight against Anderson, so why u would bother talking about it guys? no sense...

Yes, but who has he beat?

Brian Stann
Jason Miller
Jorge Rivera
Akiyama and
a very hyped up Denis Kang

All very convincingly. I know these guys arent exactly cream of the crop, but Bisping beat them very impressively with little trouble. That proves atleast he's a very decent can crusher.

Brian Stann
Jason Miller
Jorge Rivera
Akiyama and
a very hyped up Denis Kang

All very convincingly. I know these guys arent exactly cream of the crop, but Bisping beat them very impressively with little trouble. That proves atleast he's a very decent can crusher.

Except none of those guys you listed are "cans".

Back