If Belfort beats Bisping, who do you want Anderson to fight next?

Weidman! Why does everyone forget about him?
He should get the shot, whether Bisping wins or loses.

Really? Was the munoz win that impressive?

Are you trolling?
That performance was perfect.

Show me a perfect Bisping fight.
Show me a fight in which Bisping showed the skills to possibly beat Anderson.

hahaha AS kill Luke

Luke is more a part of the club's overrated beside Belcher,Lombard and Weidman

Are you trolling?
That performance was perfect.

Show me a perfect Bisping fight.
Show me a fight in which Bisping showed the skills to possibly beat Anderson.

Show me a fight in which Weidman showed the skills to possibly beat Anderson. Weidman is the definition of overrated. Defeating K-1 Maia and Donkey Kong Munoz

Bisping fought a perfect fight against Miller, Rivera, Stann, Akiyama, Miller, Kang.

When he wins, he wins convincingly.

At this point I don't even want to see Anderson fight middle weights any longer.

Luke is more a part of the club's overrated beside Belcher,Lombard and Weidman

Says a guy with Erick Silva future WW champ on his signature.

I know chances of Luke beating Anderson are probably 90 to 10, but I like he's style, he is a complete fighter, I heard Cormier said his wrestling is better than we think and then if Anderson fucks him up on the stand up could try to go to the ground too and his GNP and BJJ are very nice...

Show me a fight in which Weidman showed the skills to possibly beat Anderson. Weidman is the definition of overrated. Defeating K-1 Maia and Donkey Kong Munoz

Bisping fought a perfect fight against Miller, Rivera, Stann, Akiyama, Miller, Kang.

When he wins, he wins convincingly.

So yes you are trolling.

I think Lombard vs Phillippou is in order.

If Vitor beats Bisping, he should face the winner of that, with the winner getting a shot at Silva.

I think Lombard vs Phillippou is in order.

If Vitor beats Bisping, he should face the winner of that, with the winner getting a shot at Silva.

So in that case Anderson would fight like in November? that would be horrible.

So yes you are trolling.

In a perfect world, Joe Silva would arrange Weidman vs Bisping for a contendership where you could finally see how much better Bisping really is against Weidman.

But before that, Im just an ignorant troll who has no idea of mma, or a biased idiot who just likes Bisping because he's European.

Weidman no matter who wins that fight. Bisping should fight Okami or Pillipou

In a perfect world, Joe Silva would arrange Weidman vs Bisping for a contendership where you could finally see how much better Bisping really is against Weidman.

But before that, Im just an ignorant troll who has no idea of mma, or a biased idiot who just likes Bisping because he's European.

You have your reasons for liking bisping but telling me that wins against Kang and Rivera and Miller make a great fighter while then saying how overrated Munoz is cause his best wins are Maia and leben and dolloway and Simpson makes you look like a troll.

Back