If AK is most prolific assault rifle then what is most prolific sidearm

Which is exactly why I tossed the model 10 in there. Most common revolver in the U.S. makes me wonder how many are out there when you factor in the clones.

Personally, I can't sight identify revolvers at a glance at all, even when they're out of the holster. Unless it's a particularly unusual or distinctive revolver, such as a Welby-Fosbery or a Unica or a Chiappa Rhino, a revolver is just a revolver to me.

Personally, I can't sight identify revolvers at a glance at all, even when they're out of the holster. Unless it's a particularly unusual or distinctive revolver, such as a Welby-Fosbery or a Unica or a Chiappa Rhino, a revolver is just a revolver to me.

SW Model 10 hand ejector was one of the first modern double action revolvers. And is pretty much the prototype for the type.

It's the gun Indiana Jones uses in the first two movies, and has been copied in pretty much every country that makes guns.

Used by police around the world for 100 years, but never formally adopted as a military sidearm.

Scoped rifles, I've almost never seen. This isn't a role that exists outside of most professional armies and even it were, it's not it'd be highly visible. As inherently inaccurate as the AK is, the rifle is still more accurate than the third world rebel shooter will ever be most of the time. My guess would be that the scoped marksman/sharpshooter role is filled by a scoped G3 rather than a bolt action.

Dragunov.

Figured it would be a hunting rifle.

Or a mosin Nagant

I know you can't judge shit off TV and crap but I swear I always see a couple Dragunov in those fucking group pics terrorist groups take.

CZ clones are all over the world, and no fucking way a Glock 17 is the winner. Not hating on Glock, but no fucking way.

CZ clones are all over the world, and no fucking way a Glock 17 is the winner. Not hating on Glock, but no fucking way.

My dad has a CZ clone of a Browning Hi Power...

zapperguns%281of2%29.jpg

Back