Social ICE tried to DEPORT an AMERICAN CITIZEN and Marine Vet. because of his race? probably

So you really honest to god believe that immigration laws should not be enforced???
I believe if ICE holds the wrong person against there will then that person should be compensated. ICE should have made sure they had the right person first.

I believe if ICE holds the wrong person against there will then that person should be compensated. ICE should have made sure they had the right person first.

So you aren’t going to answer my question. Got it.

Mistakes happen. But I guess the TS figures this means we should have no laws or enforcement.

yeah, except that '40'% is made up of what? 3 or 4 different racial groups and twice as many ethnicities? You think they are all cooperating to 'keep the white man down'? Like every race has a special 'not white' club card we get and use to get together and cooperate or something?
Blacks are competing with latinos who are competing with OTHER latinos (call a cuban a mexican and see what happens), who are ALSO competing with asians who god knows hate other asians.

Meanwhile white folks get to lump all their achievements under the nebulous heading of 'white lol' without much inter-cultural resentment these days. You dont see German Americans fucking over Irish Americans who both shit on French americans while getting robbed by Pollacks and slavs.

Wow.
You've painted a horrifying world for yourself to live in.

I almost believe you

jimmy jazz....does that describe whats on you face

Don't know if you're familiar with math, but 60% means that 40% are not white, so lol at your retarded "white privilege" and "whitey's intolerance of POC". Sure, the demographics have gone from 10% POC to 40% in a few decades because those damn crackers are so inhospitable and intolerant of anyone who isn't white. I know if I were going to move to a different country, I'd surely pick one where they hate "people who look like me".

<36>

A broke leftist who thinks government handouts are the solution to every inconvenience?

<SelenaWow>
How are non-Hispanic whites not considered whites?

Edit: lol I meant hispanic-whites!

Last edited:
You said 60% of the country is non-Hispanic whites to a post about "brown people"....Why are you ignoring the Hispanic whites as if they're not a part of the white majority?
That's not what you said. Ok, I see you edited. I was responding to that goof guessing at who whites consider "murkan" and would assume white hispanics wouldn't be included in the group that don't consider other hispanics "Murkan". You can include them or not and it wouldn't make the guy's point any less ridiculous. White hispanics are only a few percent of the population so let's add them onto the white supremacist group too and that still leaves a very large percentage of non-white Americans that nobody doesn't consider American or wants deported or has a problem with. This has been the #1 immigration destination in the world every year for well over half a century and there are 45 million immigrants living here right now of all different races and ethnicities. The audacity to claim that this is a racial supremacist country while also knowing that requires such an insane level stupidity it's hard to wrap my head around.

Wow.
His post states that white folks have the lowest in-group preference. Doubt that's what he was going for though. Lol

That's not what you said. Ok, I see you edited. I was responding to that goof guessing at who whites consider "murkan" and would assume white hispanics wouldn't be included in the group that don't consider other hispanics "Murkan". You can include them or not and it wouldn't make the guy's point any less ridiculous. White hispanics are only a few percent of the population so let's add them onto the white supremacist group too and that still leaves a very large percentage of non-white Americans that nobody doesn't consider American or wants deported or has a problem with. This has been the #1 immigration destination in the world every year for well over half a century and there are 45 million immigrants living here right now of all different races and ethnicities. The audacity to claim that this is a racial supremacist country while also knowing that requires such an insane level stupidity it's hard to wrap my head around.
For such a supremacist society you guys sure go out of your way to diversify.

His post states that white folks have the lowest in-group preference. Doubt that's what he was going for though. Lol
Wow.

Come on, don't blow up the guy's spot. Let him keep going, it's hilarious and I think his head is about to explode with all the sectioning off groups and races that he'll never get to the end of.

You see, latinos hate other latinos from different countries, asians hate other asians, who also all hate blacks and vice versa, ipso facto, white people are racists.

<36>

Back