Social ICE tried to DEPORT an AMERICAN CITIZEN and Marine Vet. because of his race? probably

ITT the rumpets act like being brown and having a family member who speaks a different language is reason to be subjected to possible deportation or detention because they feel their white privilege has been threatened and brown people who don't speak English aren't what they think is murikan.
<JagsKiddingMe>

What an unthinkably stupid comment. Non Hispanic whites are only 60% of the population.

The guy didn't get deported and was released as soon as they found out he wasn't who they thought he was. Russians get deported too but it obviously doesn't happen as often cause there aren't 25 million illegal Russians living here.

Would you say there are more citizens that can't speak English or illegals? Just because you're a bigot who only thinks about race isn't a good reason to project your race obsession onto everyone else.

Stuff like this confuses me because he would have been fingerprinted in the military. I'm guessing there's a reason, or maybe it's just the inefficiency of govt., that they didn't just check to see if he had a military record (or maybe they were in the process of doing so). How hard should it to be to contact the military and match a fingerprint? I guess he might not have mentioned it to them, but that seems weird considering that he did tell them he was born in the US.

Trump's America!

If ICE wrongly picks you up like this they should have to compensate you financially for the inconvenience.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Non Hispanic whites are only 60% of the population.

'only'. The single largest demographic in the country, by an overwhelmingly crushing margin....and you feel you're barely maintaining a grip on the country.

'only' 60 percent. lol

ICE should not have tried deporting that American. It was the wrong thing to do

Jilmar Ramos-Gomez was born in Grand Rapids, Mich. He served in the Marines and saw combat in Afghanistan. He's a U.S. citizen. But last month, ICE took him into custody to face possible deportation.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/6861...uteaxREJHpVLg4ta3JHfJPwEqkL-8tJwIeLriYJUNf7qs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lion-mexican-americans-for-stealing-u-s-jobs/

This is not the first time something like this has happened, and confirms the idea that in the United States, Americans of Mexican or latin american descent have not been seen as true citizens because of their race and blood. This needs to end now.

jilmar_ramos_gomez_picture-1--73b69020c48a9c6f6ad91584e39bfcc572679993-s1100-c15.jpg

'only'. The single largest demographic in the country, by an overwhelmingly crushing margin....and you feel you're barely maintaining a grip on the country.

'only' 60 percent. lol
Don't know if you're familiar with math, but 60% means that 40% are not white, so lol at your retarded "white privilege" and "whitey's intolerance of POC". Sure, the demographics have gone from 10% POC to 40% in a few decades because those damn crackers are so inhospitable and intolerant of anyone who isn't white. I know if I were going to move to a different country, I'd surely pick one where they hate "people who look like me".

<36>

Trump's America!

If ICE wrongly picks you up like this they should have to compensate you financially for the inconvenience.

A broke leftist who thinks government handouts are the solution to every inconvenience?

<SelenaWow>

Don't know if you're familiar with math, but 60% means that 40% are not white, so lol at your retarded "white privilege" and "whitey's intolerance of POC". Sure, the demographics have gone from 10% POC to 40% in a few decades because those damn crackers are so inhospitable and intolerant of anyone who isn't white. I know if I were going to move to a different country, I'd surely pick one where they hate "people who look like me".

<36>

A broke leftist who thinks government handouts are the solution to every inconvenience?

<SelenaWow>
yeah, except that '40'% is made up of what? 3 or 4 different racial groups and twice as many ethnicities? You think they are all cooperating to 'keep the white man down'? Like every race has a special 'not white' club card we get and use to get together and cooperate or something?
Blacks are competing with latinos who are competing with OTHER latinos (call a cuban a mexican and see what happens), who are ALSO competing with asians who god knows hate other asians.

Meanwhile white folks get to lump all their achievements under the nebulous heading of 'white lol' without much inter-cultural resentment these days. You dont see German Americans fucking over Irish Americans who both shit on French americans while getting robbed by Pollacks and slavs.

Pretty sure this is exactly what 2000s Alex Jones used to rant about- American citizens getting caught up in government overreach.

ICE shouldn't be abolished because it rounds up illegals- it should be abolished because it's an unconstitutional gang of brown shirts given way too much power.

yeah, except that '40'% is made up of what? 3 or 4 different racial groups and twice as many ethnicities? You think they are all cooperating to 'keep the white man down'? Like every race has a special 'not white' club card we get and use to get together and cooperate or something?
Blacks are competing with latinos who are competing with OTHER latinos (call a cuban a mexican and see what happens), who are ALSO competing with asians who god knows hate other asians.

Meanwhile white folks get to lump all their achievements under the nebulous heading of 'white lol' without much inter-cultural resentment these days. You dont see German Americans fucking over Irish Americans who both shit on French americans while getting robbed by Pollacks and slavs.
What is this babble and how in the absolute fuck is it a response to my post?

You have "keep the white man down" in quotes, so would you please point out where I said or implied anything resembling that since that's what you're responding to? I said any point that the US is a hellhole that is horrible to "brown people" is just stupidity and the evidence is that millions and millions of "brown people" prefer the US to their home countries where they are a majority by such a margin that they're willing to cross the desert or maintain illegal status just to be here. All the "brown people" are being kicked out, locked up and exterminated, yet their population continues to grow faster than any other. Excellent point, professor.

iu

What is this babble and how in the absolute fuck is it a response to my post?

You have "keep the white man down" in quotes, so would you please point out where I said or implied anything resembling that since that's what you're responding to? I said any point that the US is a hellhole that is horrible to "brown people" is just stupidity and the evidence is that millions and millions of "brown people" prefer the US to their home countries where they are a majority by such a margin that they're willing to cross the desert or maintain illegal status just to be here. All the "brown people" are being kicked out, locked up and exterminated, yet their population continues to grow faster than any other. Excellent point, professor.

iu
You dont even know wtf your complaining about anymore. Because im gracious to the under developed, im going to walk you through it.
-The post i originally responded to was you dog whistling how bad white americans have since they are ONLY 60% of the population.
-i then called out how ludicrous a statement that is, that one particular group, out of the half dozen that make up the US, has 60% population representation, yet feels that is not enough
-you respond that 60% is bad because the OTHER group is 40%
-i again, call your shit, because there is no OTHER group of 40%. There are 6 other groups, each with their own agendas that add up to 40%.

So because you seem to be mouth breathing your way through this, let me illuminate it bit more. 60% of the population is 'not at war' with the other 40%. 60% of the population is enjoying the perks of supremacy in all forms of societal control while watching 12%, 14%, 4%, and 3% compete for whats left.

Trump's America!

Yeah god damn Trump for trying to inforce immigration law. God damn ICE for making a mistake then letting a guy go.

Non-story. This happens to everyone with an accent...I live in an area with a relative shit-ton of Polish immigrants and many get picked up all the time, even 3rd generation Polish due to the high amount of those here illegally.

Yeah...WHITE people...dont read about that because thats not the current media narrative...also, at least the Pols learned English...her son was BORN here yet she still only speaks Spanish? They tried to deport the wrong person...
have you heard the marine veteran speak before?

Last edited:
They did the same thing to a black man named Peter Brown, because a Jamaican also called Peter Brown was wanted. So, here's a basic test of logic

1) ICE, who is evil and racist, saw the name "Peter Brown" and immediately knew that this must have been the name of a black man, so they sought to deport him from the US because of his skin colour. 37,144,529 black people to go...
2) They messed up because two people had the same name. Nothing happened and he was released

Take your time...

You dont even know wtf your complaining about anymore. Because im gracious to the under developed, im going to walk you through it.
-The post i originally responded to was you dog whistling how bad white americans have since they are ONLY 60% of the population.
-i then called out how ludicrous a statement that is, that one particular group, out of the half dozen that make up the US, has 60% population representation, yet feels that is not enough
-you respond that 60% is bad because the OTHER group is 40%
-i again, call your shit, because there is no OTHER group of 40%. There are 6 other groups, each with their own agendas that add up to 40%.

So because you seem to be mouth breathing your way through this, let me illuminate it bit more. 60% of the population is 'not at war' with the other 40%. 60% of the population is enjoying the perks of supremacy in all forms of societal control while watching 12%, 14%, 4%, and 3% compete for whats left.
I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're that mentally deranged and race obsessed that you actually think that's what happened here.

God, you want oppression so bad and the supply isn't meeting the demand so you make up these imaginary "dog whistles" because you're a retarded racist who wants to feel sorry for yourself over your imaginary oppression.

I apologize in advance if you're actually retarded and not just a jackass, but me pointing out that a "white supremacist" country that takes in more "brown people" than any country on earth is just stupidity is exactly what I meant. They aren't abducted, they move here voluntarily because they have it better here than the "brown" countries they come from. YOU are the only one suggesting some racial competition, nobody else. Seek therapy.

Non-story. This happens to everyone with an accent...I live in an area with a relative shit-ton of Polish immigrants and many get picked up all the time, even 3rd generation Polish due to the high amount of those here illegally.

Yeah...WHITE people...dont read about that because thats not the current media narrative...also, at least the Pols learned English...her son was BORN here yet she still only speaks Spanish? They tried to deport the wrong person...

But muh racism though....

Back