Ian Garry is cringiest fighter

If Garry wants to be some feared KO artist like Conor he needs to change up his style if he's going to talk like that. He's up there with Sean Strickland for fighters who don't fight like they talk shit.

tbf he has 6 KOs in 9 fights.

This is the dude who split with his original team because he fell in love with his 40 year old tranny manager, right...? Evidently as soon as he employed the services of the new manager, she got in his head that he was bigger than all those bums. I don’t know the details about it, there is a thread in the heavies somewhere, but lack of loyalty, is not a very good trail. Especially to pussy that just shows up and hasn’t even provided you a suitable male heir.

Edit: found it for anyone who is interested, sounds like the cougar got her claws deep into the poor young chap, telling him that he’s going to be the next McGregor...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/uncoachable-ian-garry-got-kicked-out-of-his-previous-gym.4212555/

Ian-Garry-dating-Layla-Anna-Lee-for-a-while-now.jpg
It seems like she took advantage of a young kid with mommy issues. I could be off base completely. It is a really impolite way of stating it too but it is my speculation & opinion.

Was going to have a look at Ian's finishes... But apparently he doesn't have a Wikipedia page.... I bet that annoys him :)

That's what Tapology is for. I don't know why anyone would use wiki for MMA records.

That's what Tapology is for. I don't know why anyone would use wiki for MMA records.

Honestly they are quick to get at and easy to read... But it still amuses me that Ian isn't listed after his recent success. Someone in WMMA with a similar record would be there. Ironic.

Honestly they are quick to get at and easy to read... But it still amuses me that Ian isn't listed after his recent success. Someone in WMMA with a similar record would be there. Ironic.

I think the wiki rule is that you need 3 UFC fights for a page unless you've been a champ at Bellator or something.

I guess I was salty because of his last fight. Guess he could've had an off night his last fight, but nevertheless he was very passive.

I think Weeks was just being quite defensive. I also think part of it is he completely changed his training camp and uprooted his life prior to joining the UFC, so it might take a few fights to settle in.

Tranny manager?

Layla-Anna-Lee-1.jpg

Some surgeon did a fucking excellent job if that's the case.
Dat jawline
Husky shoulders
Tack head,
Look at dem elbows along with upper arm flab...

She will not age well, unless he’s ready to be invested into paying for ears and wig pulled behind her skull, liposuction, lip enhancement, winching neck flab, and all that cool stuff that keeps women young looking (with clothes and make up on)
<{clintugh}>

Dat jawline
Husky shoulders
Tack head,
Look at dem elbows along with upper arm flab...

She will not age well, unless he’s ready to be invested into paying for ears and wig pulled behind her skull, liposuction, lip enhancement, winching neck flab, and all that cool stuff that keeps women young looking (with clothes and make up on)
<{clintugh}>

She's already 39 so I'd argue she's doing alright.

Back