Ian Garry is cringiest fighter

Is it his constant referencing of Conor McGregor?

Or constantly talking about how charismatic he presumes himself to be?

Or how he tries to get in every expression he had planned for his octagon interview, no matter how little they made sense in regard to the question he was asked?

His speed and stick-and-move style impressed me. That being said, I had him losing the fight two rounds to one.

Dude is cringe.
"Don't fear me, fear the consequences" level cringe. He is skilled but I high key want him to lose so I don't have to hear him on the mic.

He looked good tonight but I agree with the High cringe level when he speaks.

Is it his constant referencing of Conor McGregor?

Or constantly talking about how charismatic he presumes himself to be?

Or how he tries to get in every expression he had planned for his octagon interview, no matter how little they made sense in regard to the question he was asked?

His speed and stick-and-move style impressed me. That being said, I had him losing the fight two rounds to one.
I was rooting for Weeks, but Garry pretty clearly won that fight imo. Weeks had trouble landing anything of substance. Though granted not that much happened. 29-28 or 30-27 both seem fair.

"One more thing... Dana, Mick, Sean... line them up, I'll knock them out."

How tone deaf do you have to be to still say that pre-planned line right after a decision?

"...and by the time, I'm done with this division, everybody is gonna be calling me daddy."

rate-if-your-tik-toks-are-cringe.jpeg

Ian Garry Fight Week! Get ready for more cringe. oh and his wife that is 20 years older is pregnant, so expect more daddy trashtalk

This is the dude who split with his original team because he fell in love with his 40 year old tranny manager, right...? Evidently as soon as he employed the services of the new manager, she got in his head that he was bigger than all those bums. I don’t know the details about it, there is a thread in the heavies somewhere, but lack of loyalty, is not a very good trail. Especially to pussy that just shows up and hasn’t even provided you a suitable male heir.

Edit: found it for anyone who is interested, sounds like the cougar got her claws deep into the poor young chap, telling him that he’s going to be the next McGregor...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/uncoachable-ian-garry-got-kicked-out-of-his-previous-gym.4212555/

Ian-Garry-dating-Layla-Anna-Lee-for-a-while-now.jpg

This is the dude who split with his original team because he fell in love with his 40 year old tranny manager, right...? Evidently as soon as he employed the services of the new manager, she got in his head that he was bigger than all those bums. I don’t know the details about it, there is a thread in the heavies somewhere, but lack of loyalty, is not a very good trail. Especially to pussy that just shows up and hasn’t even provided you a suitable male heir.

Edit: found it for anyone who is interested, sounds like the cougar got her claws deep into the poor young chap, telling him that he’s going to be the next McGregor...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/uncoachable-ian-garry-got-kicked-out-of-his-previous-gym.4212555/

Loyalty is key, and anyone that chooses pussy over loyalty has already lost.

That being said.....wood lol.

Tranny manager?

Layla-Anna-Lee-1.jpg

Some surgeon did a fucking excellent job if that's the case.

If Garry wants to be some feared KO artist like Conor he needs to change up his style if he's going to talk like that. He's up there with Sean Strickland for fighters who don't fight like they talk shit.

Back