I would love to see someone kick Joe Rogan's ass

tumblr_mvygr3y0hf1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Fucking balding at age 18.

In Fairness to Joe that is Rampage, the King of making excuses..

His big thing is always Weed, and how Weed is best thing ever created and get ready for a long ass lecture if you dare say otherwise..

His podcast is for idiots. He thinks he's always wise and knowledegable but in truth he knows nothing at all. Just listen to him speak on any topic, he sounds like a complete moron.

joe rogan`s boxing isnt good. the kicks are average but he has short legs.

but i respect him because he still trains martial arts with passion in that age and thats neat.

Very neat.

I want to see Tony v. Rogan in a banana tree kicking contest

His podcast is for idiots. He thinks he's always wise and knowledegable but in truth he knows nothing at all. Just listen to him speak on any topic, he sounds like a complete moron.

He reminds me of a guy who watched two youtube videos and read one article off reddit about a topic and now believes he is an expert. I hate when he is talking over guests.

Like he has Neil Degrasse Tyson on and Rogan is pretending to be an expert on the cosmos.

I don't think Rogan is especially bright but saying his podcast is for idiots is a stretch. His guests are often very intelligent in regards to their specific field.

Rogan is a wanna be fighter. Everything he does, the way he talks, acts, walks all give off fighter vibes. The only problem is: he is not, never has, and never will be a fighter. He’s a wanna be. Point blank. He tries to act like a tough guy but dude couldn’t fight his way out of a kindergarten recess. I just love how his fans think he’s some bad ass.

“Dude Joe Rogan is TKD black belt and bad ass fighter bro, he’ll totally kick everyone’s ass bro. Don’t try him bro. He talked about it on his podcast bro. Crazy fighter Joe, bro.”
he's actually pretty upfront about his limits, about not being a fighter, and so on.

Joe Rogan has a black belt in BJJ and taekwondo. It will take a very skilled fighter to beat him. He could probably beat a UFC fighter in a grappling match. He is a little more than a wannabee.
This dude proved my exact point! Smh I can’t believe ppl believe this crap. If he was a fighter, he would be fighting. He’s as much a fighter as Dana White.

I don't think Rogan is especially bright but saying his podcast is for idiots is a stretch. His guests are often very intelligent in regards to their specific field.

It's a rarity that someone smart comes up. And when they do it still sounds stupid because Rogan only speaks a load of bs.
The majority of his guests are his idiot comedian friends, redneck hunters, few quacks, lame junkies and the odd MMA fighter. Imagine the highly intelligible conversations they must have, wow.

Meh. I don't really wanna see him get beat up. He is not that bad. He is alright in moderation. To much Rogan will make ya go senile. A little bit here and there is good for chuckles .

No you wouldn't.

He'd beat your ass, then bang your mom and have her make him a sandwich afterwards.

Somebody has a crush on Joe. Lel
Not thats anything wrong with it.
Cornflake.

Somebody has a crush on Joe. Lel
Not thats anything wrong with it.
Cornflake.
Quite the contrary, he annoys me a lot quite often. He would just beat OPs ass more likely than not.

that's his appeal: to ask the questions, "normal" people are interested in. for better or worse.

Quite the contrary, he annoys me a lot quite often. He would just beat OPs ass more likely than not.

You have no idea what I look like. Do my big nuts make you insecure? Or do you just like hanging from Rogan's nuts?

I'd beat you and Rogan's ass at the same time.

Back