I would love to see someone kick Joe Rogan's ass

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His podcast is great, but a lot of times, he's confrontational with his guest.

He's deluded himself that he's some humble dude just trying to learn things from other people and trying to be one with the universe, when that's the furthest thing from the truth. He's an arrogant narcissist.

When's the last time someone checked this motherfucker? He's been riding high off that Carlos Mencia shit for like 10 years. Because Mencia was exposed Rogan thinks that the self-righteous douchey way he exposed him is appropriate, and he just continues being the douche. I'd like to see his ass checked for once.

Rampage should've totally kicked his ass here

[

Tony Ferguson - Joe Rogan kick-off is what I want to see

I don't live where he lives, nor do our paths ever cross. Otherwise, I would.
No you wouldn't.

He'd beat your ass, then bang your mom and have her make him a sandwich afterwards.

I'm content with him getting beta'd verbally a la Dominick Cruz. He can go all day with someone if he thinks he's better than them, but the way he shuts down when he realizes he isn't is beautiful.

Rogan is a wanna be fighter. Everything he does, the way he talks, acts, walks all give off fighter vibes. The only problem is: he is not, never has, and never will be a fighter. He’s a wanna be. Point blank. He tries to act like a tough guy but dude couldn’t fight his way out of a kindergarten recess. I just love how his fans think he’s some bad ass.

“Dude Joe Rogan is TKD black belt and bad ass fighter bro, he’ll totally kick everyone’s ass bro. Don’t try him bro. He talked about it on his podcast bro. Crazy fighter Joe, bro.”

spill some ice nearby and he will likely attack

hHImK1n.gif

He's deluded himself that he's some humble dude just trying to learn things from other people and trying to be one with the universe, when that's the furthest thing from the truth. He's an arrogant narcissist.

When's the last time someone checked this motherfucker? He's been riding high off that Carlos Mencia shit for like 10 years. Because Mencia was exposed Rogan thinks that the self-righteous douchey way he exposed him is appropriate, and he just continues being the douche. I'd like to see his ass checked for once.

[

Ehh.

He might be a douche, but he’s our douche.

I don't get why so many here LOVE that Drug addict-juice head.

That being said, He's not that bad.
I prefer that kind of interview,
nothing worst than a host, ass-licking his guest all the time.

All he does is call bullshit when he smells it.

Pfff, just stop watching him like I did, problem solved.

[

When he's on some kind of hallucinogenic come down, he becomes a prick.

When you dare criticise drug use, he becomes a prick.

When you disagree with his wokeness from conspiracy theorising, he becomes a prick.

Other than that, he seems okay.

Just watch Danaher embarrass him if you ever need to see him get put in his place.

Back