I would love to see someone kick Joe Rogan's ass

No you wouldn't.

He'd beat your ass, then bang your mom and have her make him a sandwich afterwards.
sandwiches are for poor people. He would have her make him a steak like a real boss.

He’s def a love hate guy for me.

Sometimes I want to punch his face off. Other times he’s enjoyable.

Same goes twice for Dana.

yes, rogan is definitely narcissistic, and it's funny that he doesn't think he is. but he knows when to back off and act humble. it's entirely based on who he's interacting with. when he's around schaub, callen, and the like, he's mr. know-it-all. when he's around fighters or those who are clearly smarter than him, he checks himself.

it was most evident when he had that infamous argument with steven crowder. crowder called him on it, and rogan couldn't believe it and denied it. rogan blamed the booze, but as we all know, booze doesn't change your personality. it simply allows you to act the way you'd like to act, without fear of consequences and the opinion of others.

Rogan is a wanna be fighter. Everything he does, the way he talks, acts, walks all give off fighter vibes. The only problem is: he is not, never has, and never will be a fighter. He’s a wanna be. Point blank. He tries to act like a tough guy but dude couldn’t fight his way out of a kindergarten recess. I just love how his fans think he’s some bad ass.

“Dude Joe Rogan is TKD black belt and bad ass fighter bro, he’ll totally kick everyone’s ass bro. Don’t try him bro. He talked about it on his podcast bro. Crazy fighter Joe, bro.”
This. He has been training bjj for a decade and there is zero footage of him actually rolling. One of the few blackbelts that never competed in a single bjj tournament even once. Because he is frightened that is "fighter" image would be exposed if he did.

yes, rogan is definitely narcissistic, and it's funny that he doesn't think he is. but he knows when to back off and act humble. it's entirely based on who he's interacting with. when he's around schaub, callen, and the like, he's mr. know-it-all. when he's around fighters and those who are clearly smarter than him, he checks himself.

it was most evident when he had that infamous argument with steven crowder. crowder called him on it, and rogan couldn't believe it and denied it. rogan blamed the booze, but as we all know, booze doesn't change your personality. it simply allows you to act the way you'd like to act, without fear of consequences and the opinion of others.

Still. I would like to see his ass beat.

Rogan is a wanna be fighter. Everything he does, the way he talks, acts, walks all give off fighter vibes. The only problem is: he is not, never has, and never will be a fighter. He’s a wanna be. Point blank. He tries to act like a tough guy but dude couldn’t fight his way out of a kindergarten recess. I just love how his fans think he’s some bad ass.

“Dude Joe Rogan is TKD black belt and bad ass fighter bro, he’ll totally kick everyone’s ass bro. Don’t try him bro. He talked about it on his podcast bro. Crazy fighter Joe, bro.”

Joe Rogan has a black belt in BJJ and taekwondo. It will take a very skilled fighter to beat him. He could probably beat a UFC fighter in a grappling match. He is a little more than a wannabee.

Joe Rogan has a black belt in BJJ and taekwondo. It will take a very skilled fighter to beat him. He could probably beat a UFC fighter in a grappling match. He is a little more than a wannabee.

I know a 5 year old kid who has a black belt in TKD.

I know a 5 year old kid who has a black belt in TKD.

He can still kick insanely hard at 50, last I checked he had the UFC performance institute record for hardest strike with his spinning back kick.

68Wlw9.gif

Had a sweet KO back in his TKD days.

tumblr_mvygr3y0hf1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

This. He has been training bjj for a decade and there is zero footage of him actually rolling. One of the few blackbelts that never competed in a single bjj tournament even once. Because he is frightened that is "fighter" image would be exposed if he did.

Lol. You can go on youtube and see him roll. He has been studying BJJ for 20 years. You think Eddie Bravo would give him a Black Belt just because they are boys and he is not legit? Please don't let your hatred blind you. Rogan is skilled and on the juice. Bad combination.

This thread is so corny, clearly you have confidence issues about your life man. I find it time and time again my friends who are confident, enjoy their life and are successful don't have any petty grudges where they "want to see someone get punched in the face". It's like Jesus get a life man stop thinking so much about your dislike of someone who literally has millions of people like you wasting their time talking about him.

You have to understand that Rogan is from Massachusetts. People don't call them Massholes for nothing. People from Mass carry themselves differently ad call out bullshit when they see it.

Rogan is very humble when it comes to his martial arts skills. When guests have compared him to UFC fighters in the past, he has immediately shut them down.

Also, Rogan competed the majority of his youth in TKD and aspired to compete in the olympics. He is a BJJ black belt in both Gi and 10th Planet NoGi, and has trained Muay Thai for years. Rogan may not be a "UFC Fighter" but would fuck up 99% of the people on earth. He has dedicated a large potion of his life to martial arts. He's also on that TRT Vitor juice.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o1_500.gif

let's give rogan some credit. he could beat the ass of most men. he is skilled, that's for sure. but yes, he's no pro fighter. i guess constantly being around fighters, as he's a fight commentator, makes certain men feel insecure about themselves, so they compensate with taking on the attitude of fighters, and talking up their fighting skills, whatever they may be.

we saw what happened when chael put rogan in his place in regards to colby's schtick, and calling it out live. i can't remember who was on rogan's podcast when he addressed it, i think it was some comedian. anyway, rogan started talking up chaeln and complimenting him, i guess to quell the tension between them two. if rogan felt he was in the right, he wouldn't have backed down that way.

This thread is so corny, clearly you have confidence issues about your life man. I find it time and time again my friends who are confident, enjoy their life and are successful don't have any petty grudges where they "want to see someone get punched in the face". It's like Jesus get a life man stop thinking so much about your dislike of someone who literally has millions of people like you wasting their time talking about him.

wise words my friend. I'll take them to heart.

joe rogan`s boxing isnt good. the kicks are above average but he has short legs. he wouldnt be able to use his kicks like barboza in the cage.

but i respect him because he still trains martial arts with passion in that age and thats neat.

Last edited:
Back