I would like to see Conor vs Tony and khabib vs Diaz next

So if you want a title shot on a losing streak, all you gotta do is slap the champion on the streets.

I want to see Khabib vs Tony, GSP and Woodley. The guy wants to retire soon. Khabib shouldn't fight guys like Nate.

Not Diaz. he couldn't even beat Clay Guida. He would just get beaten and controlled with ease against Khabib, most predictable boring matchup ever

Not sure if serious but ill bite. Tony is a horrible matchup for Conor. Hes basically Nate 9000
Seriously? You do know Conor has the vastly better Boxing right? Only think Tony has on Conor is his unorthodox style of fighting and BJJ but this wont go to the ground and would be a stand up fight . Conor would piece this guy out and claim the W but yeah you can keep on biting thinking Tony is the better striker LMAO.

Seriously? You do know Conor has the vastly better Boxing right? Only think Tony has on Conor is his unorthodox style of fighting and BJJ but this wont go to the ground and would be a stand up fight . Conor would piece this guy out and claim the W but yeah you can keep on biting thinking Tony is the better striker LMAO.

Conor rarely sleeps people and he needs to flatline Tony to win.We all know Ferguson gets better as the fight progressess and that Conor gasses early on. Easy money on Tony imo

How many of those 18 guys are top level 155 lb fighters?

He was powerful at 145, but so far he hasn't shown to be a truly devastating puncher at 155.

He has great timing rather than power at a higher weight. He has had 4 fights in the UFC at 155 or above and only one stoppage.

Tony would Fuck Conor up BAD! He would put a worse beating on Conor than Khabib due to his insane cardio and elbows. Conor might hurt/drop him early, but he isn't finishing him. Once the fight reaches the second, Tony would absolutely beat the living shit out of conor.

He has plenty of power at 155. He destroyed Alvarez as quickly as he did most Featherweights and even dropped him to the canvas no less than five times. He barely even touched Khabib and yet he still left a mark on him. We've seen x amount of evidence that the difference between one weight class isn't enough to diminish your power.

I personally hope we get to see McGregor and Ferguson fight one day so that Conor can make you all feel stupid yet again.

Diaz already slapped Khabib, he doesn't need it to do it again. Nate should fight someone in top 15 without wrestling and leg kicks for at least 20 million dollars.
<{hughesimpress}>

Conor rarely sleeps people and he needs to flatline Tony to win.We all know Ferguson gets better as the fight progressess and that Conor gasses early on. Easy money on Tony imo

Conor has also gone the distance before with Max who puts on pressure and made him look like a noob. Diaz is also a better striker than Tony and he still beat diaz in that rematch and dropped his ass 3 times. We all know what Conor can do with his hands, we have seen this with him vs Aldo, max, Alvarez and Diaz who is legit one of the best strikers at LW, its just that his wrestling sucks ass.

For sakes, Tony got knocked down by that lando guy who Conor would have starched. Not sure if trolling thinking Tony is the better striker but you got me. Congrats on the trolling dude. I shouldnt have even replied to such a silly comment LMAO

Ferguson and McNuggets HAS to happen, I'm looking more forward to that matchup than either one with Khabib! As for Nate, luv him to death as a fighter, but I'm not sure hed have much for dat Russian bear wrasslin. Diaz is great on the ground, so it would be interesting...but I just dont see it against Khabib

His power isn't overrated lol. Like I said - 18 KO's out of 21 wins. And all in the first or second round. If that doesn't convince you of his power, then you're the one who's delusional, not me.

Tony has huge recovery skills, but so what? It's only a matter of time before someone that rocks him manages to pounce on him just well enough to put him away before he can completely recover. Conor could be that guy. Like I said, he's never been hit by a guy who hits like Conor. If f'n Lando Vannata and Anthony Pettis can hurt him, then Conor certainly can.
I never said he can't hurt him, I said he doesn't have the power to 1 punch KO him which has become pretty obvious is what it will take to finish him.

I say his power is overrated because you guys act like he has an Anthony Johnson like touch of death despite all evidence to the contrary.

You got it in one. Nate is irreverent and Conor loses to Tony and Khabib. The top two LWs are Khabib and Tony, they should be fighting.
Yes I read the OP and it's nonsense by a BerryStupidPoster.

I do agree with you that Nate is irreverent, but what does that have to do with anything?

Conor knocks Tony out, no problem. Tony is easy to hit and I'm 100% sure he's NEVER been hit by someone who hits as hard as McGregor. Tony's grappling won't be enough to save him; Conor has always had underrated TDD and there's no telling by how many leaps and bounds his grappling has improved after all those months he spent training for Khabib. Conor would outstrike AND outgrapple Tony Ferguson.

LMAO Conor and his one whopping KO above 145.

I love this place, I really do.

Conor and Tony would be interesting. I would favor Connor in the early rounds and Tony in the later rounds. My money would be on Tony.

khabib absolutely wrecks Diaz.
Honestly, I think he absolutely wrecks Tony too, but at least the fight makes sense. I'm starting to feel like if khabib gets out after the next few fights and stays at LW, he's going to actually retire undefeated. I don't think anybody at LW can beat him at this stage in his career but father time.

Yeah, because durability, cardio, and heart don't matter at the top end of MMA.

Conor is 2-2 above 145. One KO win, one majority decision win, and 2 sub losses.

I am honestly glad the Conor nuthuggers have stuck around (well, a few have anyway). Sherdog is more fun this way.

Back