I would like to see Conor vs Tony and khabib vs Diaz next

Khabib vs Tony HAS to be the next title fight. And since Khabib and McGregor are both going to be suspended. How can Tony fight McGregor next?

Makes no sense.

Really bad thread. On many levels.

YearlyAjarAssassinbug-small.gif

He's beaten Diaz, Poirier and Hallloway who are taller than him. Only lost to Diaz and I believe Khabib and him are the same size
He beat a very young Holloway, a Poirer before he was a top 5 fighter and edged out an injured Diaz in a SD after getting stopped inside 2 rounds by Diaz coming off the beach. There is another common theme here though, of those 3 guys only 1 ended in a TKO and Tony is arguably a better version of Diaz.

I can't see it going well for Conor, unless he can 1 punch KO Tony, which is highly unlikely, he will get worn out and brutally finished.

All of you Conor fanboys need to find a new hobby.

After the fight payday vs Floyd, Conor will never take MMA seriously again.

he will try and talk his way into another big money fight (or 2 if he wins) but thats it.

He can fight in the UFC until hes old and grey and never earn as much as he did one night in the ring, the chances of him continuing to let elite athaletes punch him in the face on TV for small money are very small.

Diaz does not match up well against Khabib though the hype would be great. After Tony the second biggest threat to Khabib is Gaethje - a div. 1 all-American wrestler with fairly heavy hands and can take tons of abuse

the best matchup for Conor is Cerrone or Al. Conor might win either of those by decision then could get another title shot

He beat a very young Holloway, a Poirer before he was a top 5 fighter and edged out an injured Diaz in a SD after getting stopped inside 2 rounds by Diaz coming off the beach. There is another common theme here though, of those 3 guys only 1 ended in a TKO and Tony is arguably a better version of Diaz.

I can't see it going well for Conor, unless he can 1 punch KO Tony, which is highly unlikely, he will get worn out and brutally finished.

Conor knocks Tony out, no problem. Tony is easy to hit and I'm 100% sure he's NEVER been hit by someone who hits as hard as McGregor. Tony's grappling won't be enough to save him; Conor has always had underrated TDD and there's no telling by how many leaps and bounds his grappling has improved after all those months he spent training for Khabib. Conor would outstrike AND outgrapple Tony Ferguson.

I would like to see people STOP IT with Nate Diaz already

Conor knocks Tony out, no problem. Tony is easy to hit and I'm 100% sure he's NEVER been hit by someone who hits as hard as McGregor. Tony's grappling won't be enough to save him; Conor has always had underrated TDD and there's no telling by how many leaps and bounds his grappling has improved after all those months he spent training for Khabib. Conor would outstrike AND outgrapple Tony Ferguson.
Lol, sure he would. Just like Conor KOs Khabib and Khabib had never been hit by someone who hits as hard as Conor, or Diaz.

Conors punching power has always been drastically overrated, besides Aldo has he been the first guy to stop anyone with strikes like Anderson Siva was with 7 or 8 guys?

He out grapples Tony too eh? Haha, kind of like he was going to choke out Nate and "suprise everyone" when he nullifies Khabibs grappling?

Are you Prologics back up account by any chance?

Lol, sure he would. Just like Conor KOs Khabib and Khabib had never been hit by someone who hits as hard as Conor, or Diaz.

Conors punching power has always been drastically overrated, besides Aldo has he been the first guy to stop anyone with strikes like Anderson Siva was with 7 or 8 guys?

He out grapples Tony too eh? Haha, kind of like he was going to choke out Nate and "suprise everyone" when he nullifies Khabibs grappling?

Are you Prologics back up account by any chance?

I am not, but I'm here to take up the mantle.

Your points are all stupid. Tony isn't Khabib, he's not the same elite wrestler that he is, he prefers to fight standing up and that's gonna give Conor plenty of chances to crack him. And like I said the first time, Tony is very easy to hit.

Conor's KO power is overrated, eh? Well he has 18 KO's out of 21 wins, all in the first two rounds, so he must be doing something right.

Now here me out, we all know Conor needs to win again, he can't rematch Khabib off the bat again. Tony is a very good match up for Conor since he is the better striker and more likely victor.

Now Habibi and Diaz have beef that goes back about 7 years. Wounds heal but memories dont and Diaz slapped Habibi and we all know Khabib stilll wants to put a whooping on Diaz for that. These both bouts would sell close to a million ppvs each. Then we can see Habibi vs Conor next.
but but but....

nate is a welterweight!!!!

<20>

I'd rather not see a dude who is coming off a loss and who hasn't fought in years get a title shot over a dude on an 11 fight win streak thanks.

If someone starts a thread with “now hear me out” they are trolling, and are too dumb to hide it.

I am not, but I'm here to take up the mantle.

Your points are all stupid. Tony isn't Khabib, he's not the same elite wrestler that he is, he prefers to fight standing up and that's gonna give Conor plenty of chances to crack him. And like I said the first time, Tony is very easy to hit.

Conor's KO power is overrated, eh? Well he has 18 KO's out of 21 wins, all in the first two rounds, so he must be doing something right.
Yeah, Tony is hittable but doesn't give a fuck because he has insane recovery and knows his pressure will eventually overwhelm his opponent and break him. Conor isn't exactly known for how well he deals with adversity and his KO/TKO record after round 1 isn't all that impressive.

Tony has outgrabbled and stopped guys far more accomplished on the ground than Conor yet somehow you feel Conor will be the one to outgrabble him offering no explanation but my points are the ones that are stupid? Haha.

Yeah, that's super impressive unless you take into account only 4 of them are against top 10 opponents. If you do that though all the sudden it's not so impressive or unusual. In fact many guys have much more impressive KO ratios among top 10 competition and many guy's have more actual 1 punch KOs against top competition.

People act like Conor only has to touch you once and it's all over which facts and history have clearly shown isn't true therfore his power is over rated.

What ever though, your whole argument is based on nothing but delusion so this is pointless.

Yeah, Tony is hittable but doesn't give a fuck because he has insane recovery and knows his pressure will eventually overwhelm his opponent and break him. Conor isn't exactly known for how well he deals with adversity and his KO/TKO record after round 1 isn't all that impressive.

Tony has outgrabbled and stopped guys far more accomplished on the ground than Conor yet somehow you feel Conor will be the one to outgrabble him offering no explanation but my points are the ones that are stupid? Haha.

Yeah, that's super impressive unless you take into account only 4 of them are against top 10 opponents. If you do that though all the sudden it's not so impressive or unusual. In fact many guys have much more impressive KO ratios among top 10 competition and many guy's have more actual 1 punch KOs against top competition.

People act like Conor only has to touch you once and it's all over which facts and history have clearly shown isn't true therfore his power is over rated.

What ever though, your whole argument is based on nothing but delusion so this is pointless.

His power isn't overrated lol. Like I said - 18 KO's out of 21 wins. And all in the first or second round. If that doesn't convince you of his power, then you're the one who's delusional, not me.

Tony has huge recovery skills, but so what? It's only a matter of time before someone that rocks him manages to pounce on him just well enough to put him away before he can completely recover. Conor could be that guy. Like I said, he's never been hit by a guy who hits like Conor. If f'n Lando Vannata and Anthony Pettis can hurt him, then Conor certainly can.

Khabib is way too good for everyone in lightweight.
He should really compete in welterweigt, as i guess his walking weight is at least 175. He would be a very competetive welterweight, probably top 10.
Khabib could fight Diaz at welterweight too.
On other hand McGregor and Tony are lightweights.

Troll level is decent, but you really should change that name to FuckinIdiotGuy.

His power isn't overrated lol. Like I said - 18 KO's out of 21 wins. And all in the first or second round. If that doesn't convince you of his power, then you're the one who's delusional, not me.

Tony has huge recovery skills, but so what? It's only a matter of time before someone that rocks him manages to pounce on him just well enough to put him away before he can completely recover. Conor could be that guy. Like I said, he's never been hit by a guy who hits like Conor. If f'n Lando Vannata and Anthony Pettis can hurt him, then Conor certainly can.

How many of those 18 guys are top level 155 lb fighters?

He was powerful at 145, but so far he hasn't shown to be a truly devastating puncher at 155.

He has great timing rather than power at a higher weight. He has had 4 fights in the UFC at 155 or above and only one stoppage.

Tony would Fuck Conor up BAD! He would put a worse beating on Conor than Khabib due to his insane cardio and elbows. Conor might hurt/drop him early, but he isn't finishing him. Once the fight reaches the second, Tony would absolutely beat the living shit out of conor.

Now here me out, we all know Conor needs to win again, he can't rematch Khabib off the bat again. Tony is a very good match up for Conor since he is the better striker and more likely victor.

Now Habibi and Diaz have beef that goes back about 7 years. Wounds heal but memories dont and Diaz slapped Habibi and we all know Khabib stilll wants to put a whooping on Diaz for that. These both bouts would sell close to a million ppvs each. Then we can see Habibi vs Conor next.
Ferguson would beat McGregor so bad inside that cage, it would make all of Ireland cry.
Diaz doesn’t deserve a shot for the title. He hasn’t won a LW fight in 1/2 a decade and that was against MIchael Johnson lol
Conor doesn’t deserve a shot at Ferguson. He’s 1-1 at the weight class and was just dominated.

The fights to make are:
Khabib vs Ferguson
Conor vs Iaquinta
Diaz vs Cerrone 2

Back