I would like to see Conor vs Tony and khabib vs Diaz next

No point having Diaz get made into mince meat. khabib is stylistic kryptonite to him. Diaz is not a contender fighter, no point crashing his stock for a fight that will tell us nothing. I love Diaz but he wins that fight 1/25 times.

Tony vs Khabib is the fight, make it happen before there is an injury. Conor can sit out or fight Cerrone as a tune up.

Conor won’t be fighting for a long long time

Nah.
Diaz is not an interesting fight for Khabib. Nor is a Conor rematch, really.

Now here me out, we all know Conor needs to win again, he can't rematch Khabib off the bat again. Tony is a very good match up for Conor since he is the better striker and more likely victor.

Now Habibi and Diaz have beef that goes back about 7 years. Wounds heal but memories dont and Diaz slapped Habibi and we all know Khabib stilll wants to put a whooping on Diaz for that. These both bouts would sell close to a million ppvs each. Then we can see Habibi vs Conor next.

This is possible cause Tony/Khabib is cursed. You ain't going to make anyone happy about it though. Looks like Conor is fighting Cowboy though, after that maybe because Conor is probably getting fast tracked to a title shot or a contender fight if he wins cause he's the kind of fighter the UFC will do that for.

Sounds like a pretty good scenario.
Would watch for sure.
Don't think they would be very competitive tho.
Conor probably smokes and finnishes Tony in the first.
And Khabib probably beats the breaks of Diaz.
But that may need to happen because Tony does not want any part of Khabib and nobody else does either except maybe Dustin.

Back