I wonder what Dana will say about.......

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tito beating up a Bellator champ...... Tito gets cut from the UFC and beats a Bellator champ in his debut. Thoughts???

nothing because he was promoting boxing last night for free

tito was 30lbs heavier

IF anything Dana would say something about the ridicules match making for that fight, Tito may be an old dog, but he can still win with a twenty pound weight advantage.

He'll probably say what most of us are saying?

So.

Oh, he'll use it to disparage Bellator, no doubt.

"We got a fuckin guy who only won one out his last X amount of fights here, throw him to the curb, and he goes over and beats their champ in the first round."

Great propaganda tool.

Wow tito beat a guy who was significantly smaller in every aspect. unless tito walked into the ring and blew his knee out, it was pretty obvious of the outcome.

Really? Pretty sure the weigh ins told a different story. 203 vs 205.5

203 after trying to GAIN weight just for this fight, most of it being fat
vs cutting a TON to make 205 and solid muscle

Really? Pretty sure the weigh ins told a different story. 203 vs 205.5
Yeah because it's not like fighters usually gain a lot of weight after they've weighed in or anything...:wink:

I bet you the night of the fight also told another story. I think it's hilarious Tito won though.

You guys realize it was Shlemenko's decision to not cut weight, Shlemenko called Tito out, Shlemenko was the favourite on a 13 fight win streak and the commission sanctioned the fight right?

You also realize that cutting weight takes a lot of skill and effort, and is no way incomparable to other ways of preparing for a fight. The better prepared guy wins usually, and that was Tito.

You guys realize it was Shlemenko's decision to not cut weight, Shlemenko called Tito out, Shlemenko was the favourite on a 13 fight win streak and the commission sanctioned the fight right?

You also realize that cutting weight takes a lot of skill and effort, and is no way incomparable to other ways of preparing for a fight. The better prepared guy wins usually, and that was Tito.

Yes, I do. I just think it's hilarious that Tito won, becuase we will now never hear the end of it. And I personally don't think that did look very good for Bellator last night.

Probably some mean things, because he's Dana.

But Tito was a hell of a lot bigger..

I'm a huge fan of Schlemenko and his style of fighting. Saying that, the real reason he lost the fight was not size, instead it was the absolutely ridiculous way he gave that katagatame to Tito. He did everything wrong. He should be turtling up and offering Tito his back. Instead he put his back on the ground and pretty much f****d himself up. Atrocious BJJ/Sambo whatever. That really does not look good for the Bellator MW champion and the division as a whole. Any UFC top 10 MW should walk right over Schlemenko it seems.

If Dana was smart he wouldn't even acknowledge Bellator. But instead he'll continue to give them free publicity. Just like Tito.

Any publicity is good publicity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back