I wonder what Dana will say about.......

Dana doesn't need to say anything.

I'm a big Bellator fan, but Lombard was the only decent thing in their middleweight division. Tito rolling over Schlemenko just confirms that their middleweight division is an absolutely joke.

One win for Tito. I think I'll reserve judgment after he adds a couple more wins and builds a streak. Still, good for him.

Dana doesn't need to say anything.

I'm a big Bellator fan, but Lombard was the only decent thing in their middleweight division. Tito rolling over Schlemenko just confirms that their middleweight division is an absolutely joke.

I initially wanted to say this as well. How deep is their MW division? Is it worth talking about? Who else do they have?

Wow tito beat a guy who was significantly smaller in every aspect. unless tito walked into the ring and blew his knee out, it was pretty obvious of the outcome.

Did you happen to see the odds for this fight and the analyst picks from every site? Tito was going to lose to about everybody. I made a good amount of money off of Tito though.

I initially wanted to say this as well. How deep is their MW division? Is it worth talking about? Who else do they have?

No one.

I watch almost all the Bellator cards, and I can't name 5.

I think I read that they signed Mamed Khalidov. If that's true, he'll steamroll the division and be their one legit MW.

Wow tito beat a guy who was significantly smaller in every aspect. unless tito walked into the ring and blew his knee out, it was pretty obvious of the outcome.

Could Tito beat Weidman?

Would you pick him over a single top-10 middleweight?

I think he'd say something like "Great job, Fuckator!" like his parody on TTTHS.
Honestly, he would be right. Bellator is now in a shitty situation.
One of their top "bellator-made" stars AND a champion just lost in a different division to a very washed up Tito in a fight that doesn't put any perspective in front of any of those guys.
Another "bellator-made" star lost to a less washed up Rampage.

Now all of this has happened only because of their booking.
Can't blame them for Alvarez-Chandler III screw up, tho, an injury is an injury. Nevertheless, Chandler's loss hurt any future plans on the trilogy.

Who cares what that [insert word not allowed on Sherdog] thinks.

tito beating bellator champ, eddie alvarez fighting the non interim champion. I cant wait

Really? Tell that to the oddsmakers...Tito was a 5.5 to 1 underdog. Made me some $ last night!

Yes, I do. I just think it's hilarious that Tito won, becuase we will now never hear the end of it. And I personally don't think that did look very good for Bellator last night.

I am pretty much alone in this belief, but I don't think Tito has ever gotten very far from the top ten. Although he didn't have many wins in the last few years, his name and the fact he was hated by Dana meant he never got a guy who wasn't in the top ten, despite his record, and he had some very competitive fights with top guys. Yet he still never slid like Chuck did.

I am pretty much alone in this belief, but I don't think Tito has ever gotten very far from the top ten. Although he didn't have many wins in the last few years, his name and the fact he was hated by Dana meant he never got a guy who wasn't in the top ten, despite his record, and he had some very competitive fights with top guys. Yet he still never slid like Chuck did.

Rashad and Lil Nog both rolled him over pretty hard.

Rashad and Lil Nog both rolled him over pretty hard.

I'll be honest, I haven't seen the Lil Nog fight, and yeah, Rashad smashed him. But Lil Nog has always been great on his best days (he beat up Shogun standing), and Rashad did pretty much the same thing to Sonnen, and is easily top 5. I think at least the Rashad loss could be attributed to styles making fights and Rashad just being a monster in his prime.

It wasn't obvious at all. The UFC 185lb champion had no problem moving up to 205 and beating people, including a former champion who probably weighed close to 230lbs on fight night.

Also, if Tito fought Chris Weidman in 3 months, I'm sure Weidman would be a favorite and would most likely win. Weight advantage is great, but it's not the end all, be all. Benson Henderson had 15lbs on Frankie Edgar when they fought, and both of those fights came down to razor sharp decisions. Tito's best years are years behind him. To have their 185lb champion lose to him is a huge black eye for Bellator.

It was not obvious to myself and the majority of people attempting to predict the outcome of the fight. Tito was definitely considered the underdog going into the fight.

Anyone got a picture?

I want to see size difference.

I'm sure he will make excuses for alex. What the hell do you think he will say??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back