I will laugh my ass off if Cm punk becomes MW champ... haters must stop

Haha, I remember when it was first announced this board was inundated with children of all ages talking about these legendary kicks. Then someone posted video of them. No need for overgrown children PW fans to embarrass themselves with comments like that..

I will also laugh my ass of if I become MW champ. And then we can share a room at Arkham Asylum, TS. Our shrieks will join together in the echos through the dark corridors, our minds lost to reality forever.

This is the same guy who thinks he looks like Sage and that Diaz/Anderson was almost a draw.

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.
so clm punk gonna beat luke rockhold in your mind that's even a possibility ?
tumblr_ms502bylTh1srb4uqo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Punk would get absolutely decimated by the MW top 10

I was laughing my ass off when I saw the pure concentrated fear dripping of his face when he saw, standing ringside, how Mickey Gall won.

Hard to win a belt when you never fought before.

He's never going to fight.

It's just a publicity stunt for more twitter followers.

CM Punk vs Jacare Souza. Make it happen Dana :p

LMAO! Champion? I'll be surprised in the guy actually steps in the octagon and actually fights at this point.

CM punk is like Mr Satan against saiyans compared with legit, competitive MMA fighters

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.

Troll, go back under your bridge. Your hero just did a cage face off and then two days later he announced he will have back surgery.

he showed talent in kicking in pro wrestling weres it all staged and a legit kick never lands .... if thats evidence then i submit he looked like shit kicking a bag on the maron show on netflix and that was specifically designed to make him look like a real fighter.

Listen...u can come on here and say Phil Brooks whos pushing 40 can have a shot at having a winning record but to say that punk can actuslly beat guys like bisping, leites,romero ,belfort ,mousasi,jacare,weidman or rockhold is just plain insanity...

Please, think before u post.

I think the worst 125er in the UFC could wreck CM Punk and his bad back. Much less any 185'er.

There is literally 0% chance of this happening.

Back