I will laugh my ass off if Cm punk becomes MW champ... haters must stop

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.
5OZW_f-maxage-0.gif

Well that is not going to happen and he embarrass himself, what then ?.

He has no real athletic background outside of what could basically be described as a "Stunt Show". He would have to be an extremely quick learner to be able to develop a martial arts skillset good enough to get him a UFC belt in any weight class at this stage in his life.

It's unlucky that he wins any fights in the UFC imo, it's even fairly likely that he doesn't fight at all.

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.

]
5888452936a482bec5.gif

If we cant get a dislike, can we get a dumbass button?

epic fail > less than 0 / 10

1330361789_trampoline_double_fail.gif

That is something you'll literally never need to worry about.

he's fighting welterweight

If you have money you can spend years training part time with top guys in all aspects of MMA. None of that means you have any business fighting in the UFC..

Ed O'Neill, Al Bundy himself trained with the Gracie's for years.. When is his UFC debut?

So I guess PUnk ain't winning a belt anytime soon... with his bad back and all.

Does wondering if he will ever fight and questioning his talent level prior to seeing him fight make people haters?

Don't worry though, if people like TS keep brining up haters, eventually people will become annoyed and "hate" him. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

First off, he's fighting at 170, if I'm not mistaken, secondly... it's hard to get people to take your premise seriously with a thread title like that. He won't get anywhere near the title... by design. This isn't like Brock Lesnar. This is different.

And I will cry because the probably means the everyone else in the top 20 was killed in a tragic boating accident.

I've also heard he was a master of submissions in the WWE...

S6uTYvK.gif

Holy Cow!!! lol

Chunky Monkey isn't going to fight.

He set 2015 as the date. This surgery has him out until 2017, at least.

He will be 38.

Have you seen videos of him training strikng?

There's a reason Pendred said what he said: CM looked awful training his punches. He brought reality to K-1 Shields.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back