I will laugh my ass off if Cm punk becomes MW champ... haters must stop

Well, based on what we have seen so far he is NOT becoming a champion, probably not even win a single fight, that if he fights more than once, unless he secretly runs an amateur underground MMA organization where he is the champion and has been playing us all along then he might become a champion.

Punk is a 37 yr old acting out online trolling in real life. Can make shit up, can say whatever he wants, and he hasn't had to prove shit yet.

He might as well be in his basement issuing press releases, and calling people "jelly".
He's talks a lot of trash, but has never competed as a professional athlete. If that isn't a troll....

He doesn't look explosive at all. He's basically a pensioner LMAO

He might beat this Micky Mouse kid, but he's not athletic enough to be a real star

r7u6ph.jpg

next time dont try to lift reporter's ! the are full of.. stuff!

Edit: i wonder what Dana going say next time he sees Ariel !

At first i thought this guy was going to get Punk'd in his fight. But now i realize he will never fight. He's not a fighter. WWE and bjj hardly constitutes an mma pedigree. If you cant say you fought for the ufc, might as well say you were signed.

I'd say there's a pretty good chance this guy never sees the inside of the octagon. So far, it's been a shoulder, and now a back. He's got plenty of injuries remaing on the excuse list. Knee is the next one.

Calling it now, punk is going to win the belt by flying inverted americamura

People usually expect white belts to post stuff like this.
This is literally some of the dumbest sh.t Ihave ever read on here....

It must be a troll post...must be!

everybody knows you're a shit poster, you don't need to challenge your lack of intelligence even more, you have nothing to prove.

He would SMASH Luke, Chris, Anderson, Machida, and Yoel, in an Elimination Chamber Match!!!

Jesus.....

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.
I hear you. I also believe Jason Statham will become HW champ this year. He's also shown some talent with his acting fighting. It's that easy, it's amazing more entertainers aren't singing up.

only way he becomes mw champ is if the ufc makes a new rule that says: everyone called phil brooks is from now on the champion of a division of their choice

You haven't even seen the guy fighting. Also he has years of bjj training with the best bjj guys out there. Also he showed some talent in wrestling with his kicks. With some training he can really be a great kicker. Also being in wrestling for 20 years it only show how tough he is.
Yeah, he's at the ripe old age of 37 and hasn't been in a fight since maybe high school...you're a fuckin bafoon.

Back