I washed my belt.

That was my thought too!? Why are you EATING with your belt on?!

fuck take off the gi, put the gi in your gear bag and then go to the food place.

But there's no room in the gear bag. That's where every grappler needs to keep his cooked chicken.

I washed my belt the other week. I got staph this week.

So, DON'T WASH YOUR BELT OR YOU WILL GET STAPH!

I washed my belt the other week. I got staph this week.

So, DON'T WASH YOUR BELT OR YOU WILL GET STAPH!

If you rubbed that belt with a cooked chicken, it might have killed the staph.

Man, a cooked chicken after a weigh in must be pretty sweet hahaha. They sell those roasted full chickens at the grocery stores here as well, they're fantastic.

Man, a cooked chicken after a weigh in must be pretty sweet hahaha. They sell those roasted full chickens at the grocery stores here as well, they're fantastic.

Makes you extra slippery for passing the guard. I am surprised chicken grease has not been banned by the IBJJF yet!

I used to cook chicken breasts and take them to wrestling tourneys, awesome post weight cut food when everyone else is eating the crap from the concession booth

i wash my belt everytime after training, i dont take chances with skin problems

That was my thought too!? Why are you EATING with your belt on?!

fuck take off the gi, put the gi in your gear bag and then go to the food place.

food place? hahaha, u could have said kitchen or restaurant, never heard that b4, i had to quote, haha

food place? hahaha, u could have said kitchen or restaurant, never heard that b4, i had to quote, haha

Hahaha. Food place = food court, restaurant, mom's kitchen, wife's kitchen, your kitchen, a picnic blankey....anywhere you get food.

I'm trying to be 21st century inclusive, non-exclusive here. Open minded. You know, concerned with diversity.

na, my bjj coach told me to never watch my belt because it's kinda like a symbol of your hard work. You get your strength from your belt.

TO TS, if it's become a hygiene issue, you should wash it. haha

cut it out. wash your belt. etc

The whole point of the not washing the belt thing goes out the window if the stains come from crap that has nothing to do w BJJ. Your instructor is validated

I wash my GI after every session but I tend to leave my belt alone. I washed one the day before I had to go to class by just scrubbing it with soap and water and I ended up rolling in a damp belt which really sucked. I was been sly about wiping wet streaks off the mat.

I keep visualizing stuff in this thread..... Ts with a cooked chicken in his bag, and him walking down the street and eating in a "food place" with his gi on .
:icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back