I want to move to Australia

They're definitely not nearly as common as WoW thought they were, but I think that Australia is where most of them are. I don't live in Australia, but I know the spider pretty well. I think some of them are in Asia and Hawaii, too.

To be fair, you probably have run into one at least once, but as I said they're very afraid of humans.

I find them daily. Had one on my bed the other day. Fucking sickening.

If you're American you can generally get in to aus fairly easily.It would really help your cause if you had some tertiary education, woulsnt have to be completed either.

Why would you want to move here though? The us has many states to work with.

Ye Australia is way overrated. Good for a visit, batshit boring to live in.

fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

but seriously...
3q2sfp.jpg

People keep telling me its super hard to get a work visa if your an American. Unless you have something to offer (like a doctor, engineer, etc...). I'm 23 years old, I only have a high school education.

Any sherdoggers successfully moved there with ought high credentials?

I would appreciate the input from any Aussies as well. Cheers and Happy new year.

What's wrong with getting a degree before moving there? Not only would it make your life easier but it will make it easier to get into the country. I highly doubt they would want a foreigner in their country who has no discernible skills, taking up minimum wage jobs..

You also live in Seattle for fuck's sake. It's easily one of the better cities in the US.

So you want to move here and you only have a high school education?
I don't like you chances. The Federal Government is really cutting back on 'unskilled' migrants.

How about just coming over for a holiday first. You can also back pack around country on the cheap.

I'd check on the "unskilled" bit. Lots of trades don't require formal qualifications, and are on the wanted skills list.

If you were Canadian it would be no problem. I lived/worked there for a year. It was fantastic. Too bad America does not have the same connections.

aussiemap.jpg

Don't do it, man. Place is a fucking deathtrap.

It can't be that hard to get in, we have lots of low end shit turning up on a daily basis.

A friend of mine years ago was Chinese and he said his family moved to Oz because it was far easier to get into that the US or UK.

I wouldn't imagine work visas are tough either. I've seen plenty of trash with them, particularly Irish drunkards around Bondi.

Basically I'm saying it shouldn't be as difficult as you think. That and I hate trash.

PS there are not spiders and snakes etc everywhere (unless you are looking for them). Oh and Oz girls will love you, maybe the marriage suggestion wasn't too bad...

Well here in Sydney there is a lot of non White Australians that got here somehow.

Come over and get a security license. I live in Australia and work in the security industry, we have a lot of I Indians who come here and that's how they stay here.
Security is classified as an industry in demand, therefore you become needed and you can stay.
It is a 2 1/2 week course, very simple.

tourist working visa already posted. gets you 12 months and you dont need to be good at anything. It just allows you to work if you need to. Then work in hospitality, security, laboring whatever and off you go. Heaps of backpackers do the fruit picking thing. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but if it gets you by, so be it.

huntsmans and bugs are everywhere. I know americans dont like the bugs, but dont worry about them. most are harmless and the ones that aren't are pretty fucking obvious.

Back