I want an Inzer...but oh the shipping and the colors

I don't know how to post pics into the forum but I can take some and email them to you guys?

@Turbo: Yea that was my thought on the matter. Then I was like "oh well maybe they meant the 10mm is solid"? I don't know I might email Inzer. Maybe it is solid and it just looks weird to me.

I don't know how to post pics into the forum but I can take some and email them to you guys?

@Turbo: Yea that was my thought on the matter. Then I was like "oh well maybe they meant the 10mm is solid"? I don't know I might email Inzer. Maybe it is solid and it just looks weird to me.

upload the pics to the tinypic site and that's it

Okay this does it for me. I'm getting the 10mm. I can always send it in to get the extra 3mm later apparently haha.

buy a single prong 10mm belt. best advice you will get in this thread

buy a single prong 10mm belt. best advice you will get in this thread

Ohh thank heavens you stopped in to post...

Why a single prong 10mm belt over the Lever 10mm belt?

Ohh thank heavens you stopped in to post...

Why a single prong 10mm belt over the Lever 10mm belt?

don't need to break out a screwdriver if you want to adjust your belt, extremely easy to get on/off. works best with any kind of powerlifting gear as well if that is your thing. offers the same support as double prong with half the hassle. no reason to use anything else honestly...

don't need to break out a screwdriver if you want to adjust your belt, extremely easy to get on/off. works best with any kind of powerlifting gear as well if that is your thing. offers the same support as double prong with half the hassle. no reason to use anything else honestly...

I've used both and there's no way I'd ever go back to a double or single prong after experiencing a lever belt. I've had to adjust it with a screwdriver twice in 6 years...

I'm still a lever belt noobie but I used a single prong for a while when I used to powerlift in college and even after just one work out I really like my lever. It takes far less effort to get it tight and the instant off is great, plus it hangs out on your waist between sets when the lever is open which is a minor time saver.

I've used both and there's no way I'd ever go back to a double or single prong after experiencing a lever belt. I've had to adjust it with a screwdriver twice in 6 years...

I prefer to use different tightnesses for deadlifts, squats, rows, overheads and the bench shirt. I would never buy a lever for that reason

a penny works well as a screwdriver with these babies BTW

can take 2-3 mins to adjust or even quicker if you get good at it

I was worried about the adjustability of the belt too but I think the quick release system makes up for the small inconvenience

a penny works well as a screwdriver with these babies BTW

can take 2-3 mins to adjust or even quicker if you get good at it

I was worried about the adjustability of the belt too but I think the quick release system makes up for the small inconvenience

how do you like the color selection?

how do you like the color selection?

it's perfect, what was I thinking trying to go for some bold ass color

this is dark but not black so it's different and it's not gray and not exactly brown...kind of like an army green or army olive color

Mine, just got it recently:

nvzi8w.jpg

What you need is a color chart, brah:

Winter --
When lifting...
Your complexion is red
Your hair is sweaty
Your eyes are bulging

Inzer color -- black

Spring
When lifting...
Your complexion is purple
Your hair is greasy
Your eyes are squinty

Inzer color -- black

Summer
When lifting...
Your complexion is sweaty
Your hair is bulging
Your eyes are bleeding

Inzer color -- black

Autumn
When lifting...
Your complexion is bulging
Your hair is bleeding
Your eyes are sweaty

Inzer color -- black

how does hair bulge and bleed?

i have a red belt....elitefts though

My dark brown inzer came today after 3 weeks 4 days. Its a work of art.

Back