I want an Inzer...but oh the shipping and the colors

ShadowNINku

SANDBAGGER BELT
@purple
Reaction score
I'm dying to get an Inzer Lever now but I want a custom color and I know that it will take forever to ship but at the same time I want to have one around my waist. I won't be lifting heavy any time soon so that's not a problem. It's a belt that lasts a lifetime so this is a very important dezizion.

might as well just go all out and get some matching Adidas Samba's while I'm at it

Guys help me pick out a color
I was thinking:
Purple
Blue
Navy Blue
Gold
Rust
Red White and Blue
Turquoise

not everyone here has black but not everyone here stewed over what color to buy enough to make a thread about it and buy matching shoes.

FWIW mine is black, though.

I will also be buying one soon, I'm just going to get black though. How do you measure yourself for one though? Is it your pant waist size, or do you need to measure around your belly button?

I will also be buying one soon, I'm just going to get black though. How do you measure yourself for one though? Is it your pant waist size, or do you need to measure around your belly button?

Belly button, where the belt will be worn.

Shadow: If I saw someone wearing anything other than a dark, solid color (ie. Black, blue, navy blue), I'd be inclined to hit them.

Around your belly button and you are ghey if you order anything but black.

What you need is a color chart, brah:

Winter --
When lifting...
Your complexion is red
Your hair is sweaty
Your eyes are bulging

Inzer color -- black

Spring
When lifting...
Your complexion is purple
Your hair is greasy
Your eyes are squinty

Inzer color -- black

Summer
When lifting...
Your complexion is sweaty
Your hair is bulging
Your eyes are bleeding

Inzer color -- black

Autumn
When lifting...
Your complexion is bulging
Your hair is bleeding
Your eyes are sweaty

Inzer color -- black

you can have my forest green one if you want.. it's an L I should be getting it in the mail like tomorrow or this week

What you need is a color chart, brah:

Winter --
When lifting...
Your complexion is red
Your hair is sweaty
Your eyes are bulging

Inzer color -- black

Spring
When lifting...
Your complexion is purple
Your hair is greasy
Your eyes are squinty

Inzer color -- black

Summer
When lifting...
Your complexion is sweaty
Your hair is bulging
Your eyes are bleeding

Inzer color -- black

Autumn
When lifting...
Your complexion is bulging
Your hair is bleeding
Your eyes are sweaty

Inzer color -- black

Haha excellent.

Black Inzers indeed. If you're going to get a "loudly" colored belt, you better be able to compensate for that with some serious strength.

Otherwise, you might as well just turn in your man card now.

(Urban Dictionary: Man Card)

green, gold, or purple

Whatever you pick, make sure it matches your gym clothing ... and your eyes.

I was looking around and it seems inzer can be pretty bad with shipping. I actually kind of need mine to get here pretty fast, plan on attending my first meet in June and I need to get it in time to get some practice in it. I was thinking of ordering from House of Pain.

I was looking around and it seems inzer can be pretty bad with shipping. I actually kind of need mine to get here pretty fast, plan on attending my first meet in June and I need to get it in time to get some practice in it. I was thinking of ordering from House of Pain.

sometimes the resellers also wait for the backorder...from Inzer and then re-sell it to you

try this

DSCF1496-1.jpg

lifting in this color has to force you to lift bad ass weights
weight-lifting-belts-woman.jpg

mine is charcoal. matches my gi and loofah.

komonobelt.jpg

Back