I want an Inzer...but oh the shipping and the colors

Chocolate Brown Large 13mm

untitled-7.jpg

Assuming the image comes through, you can see the seam in his belt where it appears to be a 3mm layer attached to a 10mm layer. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned mine seemed like it was layered as well.

a few comparative side to side pics .. and I stuck a little coin with some blue-tac just in case I need to change something in weight room.

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

as you know now I have a 10mm and a 13mm.. the difference is considerable, I don't think I am selling the 13mm anymore .. a part from the fact that it's a Large and I am wearing the 10mm Medium on the 2 last holes...

When you say the difference is considerable, do you mean just in the apparent thickness? Or are we talking about effectiveness here? I'm still on the fence between the 10mm and the 13mm. If you can elaborate more on your impressions here, it'd help me a lot.

in terms of effectiveness I would say. it is probably OK the 10mm (I don't know how much you lift) but as I said there is considerable difference. And also something very strange during DL the 10mm was more painful against the body than the 13mm, don't ask me why
also I was surprised for the difference in size. I am a 33 Levi's size (90cm waist give or take) I wear the large with the screws roughly in the middle, and nearly on the end of the belt on the medium. so as recommended somewhere else, if in doubt seriously go for the larger size, I think it won't fit anymore if I gain some weight around the waist..
hope this helps ask for anything will try to answer considered I have the 2 for now..

i want to get a belt and after reading this thread i think its the 13mm inzer lever.

i have kind of a short torso but im 5'9" i hear some belts can dig into a persons ribcage if they are of that stature

also is it generally accepted that most people who know what they are doing wear them a bit loose so you can press against them with your belly like louie simmons says to?

Last edited:
how do i measure sizing for this?

do i push out my belly and measure its circumference??? i assume i do, right?

in terms of effectiveness I would say. it is probably OK the 10mm (I don't know how much you lift) but as I said there is considerable difference. And also something very strange during DL the 10mm was more painful against the body than the 13mm, don't ask me why
also I was surprised for the difference in size. I am a 33 Levi's size (90cm waist give or take) I wear the large with the screws roughly in the middle, and nearly on the end of the belt on the medium. so as recommended somewhere else, if in doubt seriously go for the larger size, I think it won't fit anymore if I gain some weight around the waist..
hope this helps ask for anything will try to answer considered I have the 2 for now..

I'm a size 30 in my 501s so I should be fine with the medium. Very curious about the pain when deadlifting though. I recently started DL'ing with a belt and just last week my $20 cheapo belt dug into my ribcage and I think caused a minor injury (since I was feeling it for a couple of days afterwards).

Are the two belts the same height (vertical dimension)? I'm not that big of a guy and I'm trying to figure out whether these things will dig into my ribcage. Maybe a 13mm thick chunk of hard leather will feel even worse than what I got now?

I'm a size 30 in my 501s so I should be fine with the medium. Very curious about the pain when deadlifting though. I recently started DL'ing with a belt and just last week my $20 cheapo belt dug into my ribcage and I think caused a minor injury (since I was feeling it for a couple of days afterwards).

Are the two belts the same height (vertical dimension)? I'm not that big of a guy and I'm trying to figure out whether these things will dig into my ribcage. Maybe a 13mm thick chunk of hard leather will feel even worse than what I got now?

I dont think jean size is a good way to figure out belt size. jean size is not real size to make fat people feel better (i.e. i think a 34 now is a 36 from 20 years ago). i think u are supposed to measure around belly. i have no concrete idea though b/c inzer's site sucks and nobody here has answered yet

man i heard inzers customer service sucks and i found out it is true

me: do you have any canadian distributors
inzer lady: we dont usually keep a list of canadian distributors

me: can you ship USPS b/c UPS charges brokerage fees
inzer lady: no we only ship UPS

its bullshit

My forest green 13mm medium lever belt is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's gonna be like x-mas morning (unless it arrives later in the day).

man i heard inzers customer service sucks and i found out it is true

me: do you have any canadian distributors
inzer lady: we dont usually keep a list of canadian distributors

me: can you ship USPS b/c UPS charges brokerage fees
inzer lady: no we only ship UPS

its bullshit

depending on your situation I can sell you my Inzer for an inflated price that is still cheaper than paying customs :D haha

I measured like I would for a pair of pants, relaxed and at the belly button

My forest green inzer lever belt I used for the first time today.

010.jpg

My forest green inzer lever belt I used for the first time today.

010.jpg

Nice, 13mm? I think I can see where they paste 3mm to 10mm....I thought it was supposed to be one piece of material

I love my ash colored belt, I was thinking green but I don't like it much anymore

Nice, 13mm? I think I can see where they paste 3mm to 10mm....I thought it was supposed to be one piece of material

I love my ash colored belt, I was thinking green but I don't like it much anymore

Yeah it's the 13mm, I don't think you have to worry about the 3mm piece detaching. The color of the belt is more like what you can see on the inside part. The front looks somewhat brighter because of the flash from my camera. I really like the green and I'm happy it's so dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back