I Wanna Marry Harry. These girls can't be that stupid, can they?

WARserra

GMEN > Everyone else
@red
Reaction score
FOX found a guy that resembles Prince Harry to participate in a dating show.

That's actually pretty amusing. When I was backpacking around Australia years ago I met a guy in a hostel that looked just like the other prince guy, the one that's married now. When we went out to the club, there was a line. I went to the bouncer and told him I was working as undercover security for prince whatever his name is. But I explained that we were trying to avoid being noticed.

They let us straight into the club, and gave us free drinks all night. But eventually
everyone in the club thought it was the prince guy, and security kept them away from our table. It was pretty hilarious.

That's actually pretty amusing. When I was backpacking around Australia years ago I met a guy in a hostel that looked just like the other prince guy, the one that's married now. When we went out to the club, there was a line. I went to the bouncer and told him I was working as undercover security for prince whatever his name is. But I explained that we were trying to avoid being noticed.

They let us straight into the club, and gave us free drinks all night. But eventually
everyone in the club thought it was the prince guy, and security kept them away from our table. It was pretty hilarious.

You should have at least invited a few girls back to play strip billiards.

Now I'm no fucking male supermodel, but all these broads are average as fuck.

You should have at least invited a few girls back to play strip billiards.

Actually we brought a bunch of girls down to the beach and skinny dipped drunk at 3 am. It was a good night.

It's not that they're stupid, it's that most women have zero self respect.

Well you put these ladies in that sort of context, of course they're going to think it's prince harry.

The real question is can Fox really be that mean and callous?

Of course it could be that this show will just be a big joke on everyone who watches it. Maybe the ladies will get violent with one another and it'll be a big scandal only to be revealed that everyone was in on it the whole time.

That's actually pretty great if they don't disclose to the girls wheter he's prince Harry or not. At least they get some plus points for creativity then. Obviously still low-brow television, but better than what this premise usually involves.

Also, dat castle. Would live in.

Fuck that. Bring back Flavor or Love.

280px-Flavgirls_2_9883.jpg

That's actually pretty great if they don't disclose to the girls wheter he's prince Harry or not. At least they get some plus points for creativity then. Obviously still low-brow television, but better than what this premise usually involves.

Also, dat castle. Would live in.

I'm thinking it's more like a stately home than a castle.

This x1000. God I miss those awful VH1 dating shows. That crazy dude that murdered and chopped up another contestant put a screeching halt to some of the funnest garbage on TV.

Those women are a buncha swamp donkeys.

haha I watched that show. Most women were down right ugly but still looked good standing next to him. He was cool as fuck though.

I hate it when people say this, but god damn what a bunch of stupid fucking Americans.

I mean honestly, what part of your brain is missing when you think your uneducated, vapid, ignorant American ass is going to get to marry a fucking super-famous, well-known prince off a reality dating show. I really hope this is fake but I don't want to look into it anymore in case it isn't and I'll want to punch myself in the dick.

I'm thinking it's more like a stately home than a castle.

I will direct you to 3 seconds into the video presented in the op. Are you going to argue with the unparralelled expertise of a Fox presenter?
Apology accepted.

Also, since I'm just an average hard-working middle class bloke I had to look up this fancy term "stately home"; "A stately home is a "great country house".It is thus a palatial great house or in some cases an updated castle"
Apology accepted again.

Back