I Wanna Marry Harry. These girls can't be that stupid, can they?

I'm sure there's no rocket scientists on there but it's probably more a case of wannabe actresses so desperate for fame that they're willing to play along with any BS thrown at them.

I will direct you to 3 seconds into the video presented in the op. Are you going to argue with the unparralelled expertise of a Fox presenter?
Apology accepted.

Also, since I'm just an average hard-working middle class bloke I had to look up this fancy term "stately home"; "A stately home is a "great country house".It is thus a palatial great house or in some cases an updated castle"
Apology accepted again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englefield_House

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Who gives a eff about even the real Prince what's his face?

NEver saw that, Joe Millionaire was pretty funny though.

They have had 3 different seasons over the course of like 10 years. All great. Every single "contestant" is an actor and only the Joe thinks he is competing in an actual reality show. They get away with some funny shenanigans.

They have had 3 different seasons over the course of like 10 years. All great. Every single "contestant" is an actor and only the Joe thinks he is competing in an actual reality show. They get away with some funny shenanigans.

Ha, at least all the women on this Harry show have stupidity in numbers. I bet the Joe felt like a right twat.

Ha, at least all the women on this Harry show have stupidity in numbers. I bet the Joe felt like a right twat.
Exactly. They reimburse him for his embarrassment with $100,000, so they get over it pretty quickly.

Plot twist, his name is Prince Harry. First name prince. Last name Harry

Bank on it during the reveal

Downton Abbey meets The Bachelor.

Christ in a pea coat, talk about scraping the TV barrel dry.

So pretty much "Joe Millionaire" with a fake Prince Harry. Got it.

Fuck that. Bring back Flavor or Love.

280px-Flavgirls_2_9883.jpg

OMG. Yes!!!!!!!!!

We need more New York on TV too.

Back