I Wanna Marry Harry. These girls can't be that stupid, can they?

They are all fucking retarded, I know that Meghan chick. She's a huge moron.

Put some broad up there that resembles any hollywood star, and see how many will be trippin' over their feet to get on the show.

Hell, I'd marry anyone if they were Oprah rich, and I think marriage is the stupidest thing ever!

Remember there's something about Miriam. Now that was a hilarious premise

Lol what a sweet gig for that dude. He gets paid to live like a prince and hook up with 12 chicks at the same time.

lol waste of time, i turned it off half way.

This x1000. God I miss those awful VH1 dating shows. That crazy dude that murdered and chopped up another contestant put a screeching halt to some of the funnest garbage on TV.

I miss them too.

That one rocker dude's contestants were the hottest. Legit 9/10's at all times.

And which show had someone get murdered!?

And which show had someone get murdered!?

tumblr_ml5ioqzsot1s80fhyo1_500.gif

I Wanna Marry Harry seems dumb, but I'll keep watching for the stupid entertainment.

I think most, if not all, girls are just playing along. This has been done numerous times before and they have been popular shows. I bet these girls know, at the very least, that there WILL be a twist to the show and are only doing this to promote their personalities as future celebrities.

I think most, if not all, girls are just playing along. This has been done numerous times before and they have been popular shows. I bet these girls know, at the very least, that there WILL be a twist to the show and are only doing this to promote their personalities as future celebrities.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. What these women care about more than anything is the fact that they are going to be on television. Most women love nothing more than being the center of attention.

That's actually pretty amusing. When I was backpacking around Australia years ago I met a guy in a hostel that looked just like the other prince guy, the one that's married now. When we went out to the club, there was a line. I went to the bouncer and told him I was working as undercover security for prince whatever his name is. But I explained that we were trying to avoid being noticed.

They let us straight into the club, and gave us free drinks all night. But eventually
everyone in the club thought it was the prince guy, and security kept them away from our table. It was pretty hilarious.

Hey, I backpacked through Australia too.

U go to kings cross in Sydney?
Surf? Cairns?

wait...i don't get it. these chicks know that the guy isn't the real prince harry, right? is the appeal to the chicks that the guy looks like him, or that they find him attractive? i'm confused as hell lol.

Back