• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I wana try 264.5 bench press

Come on @Trabaho.
Just put some weight on the bar and try and lift it.
Honestly the air pressure is shiet the weather is shiet I'm tired right now. But gonna feel good very soon than you will get the video. It's not canceled. Just postponsd. I took 2 days off work called in sick. My first 2 sick days off work this year. I'm waiting on heavy rain so the feels good again.

Honestly the air pressure is shiet the weather is shiet I'm tired right now. But gonna feel good very soon than you will get the video. It's not canceled. Just postponsd. I took 2 days off work called in sick. My first 2 sick days off work this year. I'm waiting on heavy rain so the feels good again.
You literally just need to lie down on a bench and do a few seconds of work.

Everything you are saying is in your head dude. It's why you only train a few times a month.
You are never going to feel 100% because you will find something wrong every single time and make excuses for why you can't do things.
Air pressure, weather and waiting for rain. Come on mate it's been 9 days now.

You literally just need to lie down on a bench and do a few seconds of work.

Everything you are saying is in your head dude. It's why you only train a few times a month.
You are never going to feel 100% because you will find something wrong every single time and make excuses for why you can't do things.
Air pressure, weather and waiting for rain. Come on mate it's been 9 days now.
Yeah bro I'm a psycho it's a real illness.
Can have strong phisical effects. Problem is if I didn't train for 1 week it takes 1 week to get fit again and bench 120 kg lol.

But yeah feel good tonight.

Tomorrow going to Muay Thai gonna sign up for 3 months. So unless my vagina hurts again I am gonna deliver the video in aprox 10 days.

Yeah bro I'm a psycho it's a real illness.
Can have strong phisical effects. Problem is if I didn't train for 1 week it takes 1 week to get fit again and bench 120 kg lol.

But yeah feel good tonight.

Tomorrow going to Muay Thai gonna sign up for 3 months. So unless my vagina hurts again I am gonna deliver the video in aprox 10 days.
You mentioned the weather as opposed to any actual illness in the post I replied to. You said you went sick, but have been talking about this for 9 days.

Good to see you actually committing to training for a few months. Enjoy it and stick with it mate.

You mentioned the weather as opposed to any actual illness in the post I replied to. You said you went sick, but have been talking about this for 9 days.

Good to see you actually committing to training for a few months. Enjoy it and stick with it mate.
Usually I'm never ill. Didn't get a fewer in 10 years. But if I'm ill it's cause I'm going crazy 😁

Usually I'm never ill. Didn't get a fewer in 10 years. But if I'm ill it's cause I'm going crazy 😁
Well your entire post history does point to every excuse under the sun as to why you have some reason not to lift
If you are sick that's fine but why post this thread in the first place? You could have just hit the lift and then popped a video up.

Well your entire post history does point to every excuse under the sun as to why you have some reason not to lift
If you are sick that's fine but why post this thread in the first place? You could have just hit the lift and then popped a video up.
I was sure I was gonna do it in 2 days. Than missed it. Than got sick. I usually never get sick. The rest is not excuses but just not doing it. I didn't say there was a plausible reason, I just didn't lift.

This thread won't disapear. We'll get a video.

I was sure I was gonna do it in 2 days. Than missed it. Than got sick. I usually never get sick. The rest is not excuses but just not doing it. I didn't say there was a plausible reason, I just didn't lift.

This thread won't disapear. We'll get a video.
Good. I will be bumping the thread until you atleast do the session. The video is your choice.

Do Muay Thai 3 x a week no matter how you feel. That's only 12 sessions a month and only 36 during the whole period.
Set yourself a goal and tick it off to build the habit.

Good. I will be bumping the thread until you atleast do the session. The video is your choice.

Do Muay Thai 3 x a week no matter how you feel. That's only 12 sessions a month and only 36 during the whole period.
Set yourself a goal and tick it off to build the habit.
Without video it doesn't count. I believe noone on sherdog unless I see it. Than it's still 90%, cause might be another persons video.

Without video it doesn't count. I believe noone on sherdog unless I see it. Than it's still 90%, cause might be another persons video.
If someone is sad enough to put up a fake video on this site, that's on them. Just hold up a printout of this forum post haha.

TS is putting way too much thought into this. You're either strong enough or you aren't. The sun setting at a different time or busting an extra nut that day will not prevent you from moving the weight if you're capable.
It's 100% in his head. Probably can easily hit just over BW, but the public announcement has led to the panic setting in.
No shame in that if you own it.

Last edited:
I could do it now but the gym is closed. I still owe it. Gonna be a bit hard to film it in Germany, noone films at the gym there, you're not permited to film other people. So got a friend who can spot me but pretty akward to ask a random to film it. My flight is on Monday late, hard to organise someone during day time to come film me. Monday is a possiblity. Would have to do push ups tonight to not slack in chest strength till monday. I'll get it done. Cause if I don't keep my word the Sensei is gonna make me chop off a finger 😱

Push ups have little, if any, carryover to Bench. At this point you're either strong enough to press the weight or you're not.

Push ups have little, if any, carryover to Bench. At this point you're either strong enough to press the weight or you're not.
They have tons carryover. When you don't train for a short period your muscles get rusty.

Bench is literaly a push ups with a bar. Same exact muscles.

At this point you're wrong. It always take a bit excercise to peak again. Get the old peak.

Do you even lift. What assesments are those

It's 100% in his head. Probably can easily hit just over BW, but the public announcement has led to the panic setting in.
No shame in that if you own it.
It is in my head
But no stress from this thread
This is just fun
Just had a horrible week

Back