"I used to show up on the sixth grade wearing full Malcolm X gear"

I was gonna say Tim Syliva., but...........

LkNoAPL.png

Down with the white devils.

I know what he's talking about.

10723737_811035282290084_2116464906_n.jpg

Malcom X was a notorious racist black supremacist. Not sure why that need explaining.
If I was oppressed and considered sub human by white ppl from birth for the sole reason of my skin tone I would be racist against those ppl as well.

Malcom X was a notorious racist black supremacist. Not sure why that need explaining.
Actually he was a former segregationist who reversed his position and became an outspoken enlightened integrationist, saying that whites and blacks were equal, and was then killed by black muslims for doing so.

Actually he was a former segregationist who reversed his position and became an outspoken enlightened integrationist, saying that whites and blacks were equal, and was then killed by black muslims for doing so.

So many words. I'm not sure who to hate right now. Going burn bag of poop on doorsteps.

Way to leave out the second half of his life lol. This would be like someone saying "Conor McGregor was just some bum that got subbed by Joe Duffy" totally ignoring the rest of his career.

If I was oppressed and considered sub human by white ppl from birth for the sole reason of my skin tone I would be racist against those ppl as well.

Stupidity does not justify stupidity. Sure, it explains it, but...

1) What exactly is "full Malcolm X gear"?

2) Source?

Back