"I used to show up on the sixth grade wearing full Malcolm X gear"

LkNoAPL.png

Down with the white devils.

who the fuck is that? Kenny florian?

Malcom X was a notorious racist black supremacist. Not sure why that need explaining.
You obviously haven't read a book. Malcolm X went to Mecca and saw Muslims of all colors and came back to America and called the NOI bs. Then he started his own organization that was basically a rainbow organization that including everyone. Read his autobiography and he says "I was wrong about the white man being the devil." You act like a person can't change. Malcom's last years of his life was spent trying to build bridges between blacks and whites. Stop listening to the media and read what the man left behind personally.

And even in his NOI days he was never for black supremacy. He was for separation. Supermacy is he wanted to dominate all other races. You can't find one quote from Malcolm ever saying that. He said blacks and whites wont ever get along so we might as well seperate and let each other govern their people separately. Never once did the word supermacy ever come out of his mouth. That's what the established power said to make people scared of Malcolm and it's still working 50+ years later it seems.

Last edited:
Stupidity does not justify stupidity. Sure, it explains it, but...

Totally different than being on the offensive. Malcolm X was preaching, self defense, and the protection of the black communities against injustice, and terrorism. He wasn't telling black people to go to the front steps of every white family in America, and beat them up when they got home from work or anything.

Basically, it's easy for a white guy to say, "OK, you guys got the short end of the stick in life, and got a bit mistreated, just take it on the chin, dust yourself off, and be the bigger person."

You're acting like it's 2 kids that got into a fight, because one of them said Lebron James was better than MJ.

I'm assuming you're white, and if you're not, I'm just speaking from neutral parties perspective.

You obviously haven't read a book. Malcolm X went to Mecca and saw Muslims of all colors and came back to America and called the NOI bs. Then he started his own organization that was basically a rainbow organization that including everyone. Read his autobiography and he says "I was wrong about the white man being the devil." You act like a person can't change. Malcom's last years of his life was spent trying to build bridges between blacks and whites. Stop listening to the media and read what the man left behind personally.

And even in his NOI days he was never for black supremacy. He was for separation. Supermacy is he wanted to dominate all other races. You can't find one quote from Malcolm ever saying that. He said blacks and whites wont ever get along so we might as well seperate and let each other govern their people separately. Never once did the word supermacy ever come out of his mouth. That's what the established power said to make people scared of Malcolm and it's still working 50+ years later it seems.
Whatever X thought has been lost on most blacks. The hate directed at whites is at an all time high.

Whatever X thought has been lost on most blacks. The hate directed at whites is at an all time high.
I still agree with you that blacks have definitely forgot most of what Malcolm had said. Self determination, being a man and taking responsibility for your life, raising a family and bring a father instead of a baby daddy, realizing nothing comes easy and anything worth something takes time and sacrifice to achieve.

To your other point blacks aren't mad at whites. They're mad a police. They (we) don't like the idea of police killing unarmed black men for no reason than they're being uncooperative, getting other police officers to erase evidence proving the killing was unjustified, getting a paid vacation and then getting a raise over it.

South Park got it right. The minute you (a cop) kill an unarmed white teen without a damn good explainable, reason your career is over and you're probably getting locked up.

Yup, this
20452566429410238728.gif.a24fec3412d648cc47a3900efb1c9721.gif

Stupidity does not justify stupidity. Sure, it explains it, but...
Even before he softened his stance on a lot before his death, Malcolm X actually did not teach racism. He believed in meeting a man in kind.

"I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment."

~Malcolm X

He did not think all whites were racist. He did however feel the system was racist and that most the white men in it were racist. And that there was power in numbers and if need be, violence was to be used in self-defense. His teachings really were not extreme. He thought the problem was so bad that both groups going their separate ways was best and he would treat any man with respect that comes at him with respect but if attacked then fight back.

If I was oppressed and considered sub human by white ppl from birth for the sole reason of my skin tone I would be racist against those ppl as well.

Lmao

Go get a job and you won't have time to feel oppressed.

Malcolm X's uncle was hanged by the KKK, and it is believed that his father was killed by them as well. If that wouldn't turn you aggressively against the society that abetted that outcome, then you're a coward of epic proportions.

Hell, the average white person can't help screaming about white persecution while they dominate institutions, and hold political majorities; you have the audacity to characterize Malcolm X as a some crazed black supremacist? I may not have liked Malcolm X as a person; I didn't know him, but in no way can I fault his militant attitude toward the society that turned a blind eye to such things.

Yup, this
20452566429410238728.gif.a24fec3412d648cc47a3900efb1c9721.gif
BET is owned by CBS/Viacom. All it is stereotype television. Robert L. Johnson said one of the worst mistakes he did was sell to CBS because they screwed the channel up. It might as well be called "rot your black mind television."

"Whatever X thought has been lost on most blacks. The hate directed at whites is at an all time high."

The open expression of contempt for minorities of every stripe is the highest it's been since the civil rights era. When you act like a bunch of ignorant bigots, people don't respect you. Get used to it. It's only going to get worse for people like you. Soon you will know how it feels. Hopefully that helps you grow, but I doubt it. You'll do like many ignorant whites, and you''ll develop of a drug or alcohol problem, and scream about your "cultural genocide" on the Internet.

BET is owned by CBS/Viacom. All it is stereotype television. Robert L. Johnson said one of the worst mistakes he did was sell to CBS because they screwed the channel up. It might as well be called "rot your black mind television."
I didn't even see that logo.
I was just trying to get around
the lack of "Like" button privilege
due to my dubbs. Damn dude,
it's saturday. Want a hug?

Malcolm X's uncle was hanged by the KKK, and it is believed that his father was killed by them as well. If that wouldn't turn you aggressively against the society that abetted that outcome, then you're a coward of epic proportions.

So when a black man murders my uncle and father over a dice game, can I feel the same way?

I didn't even see that logo.
I was just trying to get around
the lack of "Like" button privilege
due to my dubbs. Damn dude,
it's saturday. Want a hug?
Nah. My girl is sleeping. Her son is sleeping. I just pulled 11 hours at the office. I was planning on watching Black sails and knocking out but someone got me started on Malcolm.

Back