"I used to show up on the sixth grade wearing full Malcolm X gear"

LkNoAPL.png

Down with the white devils.
Clearly abn attempt to fit in with the black kids so they wouldn't whoop his tiny white ass for being...

How the fuck is this guy even black? Looks Armenian or something. Dude has some identity issues.

Haha it reminds of that black rights activists who was part of BLM and got exposed as a crazy white lady who pretended to be black

1293402684255554992.jpg

"So when a black man murders my uncle and father over a dice game, can I feel the same way?"

If he did it on the premise of black supremacy, then yes, you could.

You seem to think this was a random attack on someone, despite their skin color. They were targeted because they were black, and were individuals that, who, at the time, held public offices, and positions in law enforcement. Even if you didn't condone hangings, you condoned segregation, and the other laws that treated blacks as subhumans..

You need to think through your responses. People like you, who don't even take their own opinions seriously, are part of the problem.

To your other point blacks aren't mad at whites. They're mad a police.

Ok then when was the last time I heard Jackson, Sharpton, Obama or any black organization leader give a single fuck when police kill an unarmed white person? Lol Zimmerman not a cop or a white person yet blacks still chanted kill whitey. Where are the black leaders who tell the black rioters and other hooligans to stfu? You think it's right that white college professors lose their jobs just because they are white? Where are the blacks who defend against this retardation? By remaining silent you all look bad.

It's always about the black people and why %12 of the population doesn't fight white people's battles for them. If someone doesn't care about you, you don't care about them. It's basic social logic.

Nothing against blacks or Malcom X, but a white dude wearing it is just lame.

You Americans are ridiculous. Everyone here in Canada (besides maybe indians) gets along great.

Brb checking violent crime statistics blacks vs whites brb checking black on white crime brb checking rape statistics since mass immigration in Europe brb checking Africa's progress since 100,000,000 bc brb blaming white men for everything when all they did to get where they are is work brb checking my privilege brb gonna check why when a black man speaks proper English he is an Uncle Tom brb twerking for black power at the Super Bowl with Beyoncé Brb I want $15 for flipping burgers btw this should be in the war room

Why is helwani so cringey? Damn. Just when you start getting used to the guy. Did he tell this to rampage to try and earn some street cred? I'd love to see pages instant reaction to this.

You obviously haven't read a book. Malcolm X went to Mecca and saw Muslims of all colors and came back to America and called the NOI bs. Then he started his own organization that was basically a rainbow organization that including everyone. Read his autobiography and he says "I was wrong about the white man being the devil." You act like a person can't change. Malcom's last years of his life was spent trying to build bridges between blacks and whites. Stop listening to the media and read what the man left behind personally.

And even in his NOI days he was never for black supremacy. He was for separation. Supermacy is he wanted to dominate all other races. You can't find one quote from Malcolm ever saying that. He said blacks and whites wont ever get along so we might as well seperate and let each other govern their people separately. Never once did the word supermacy ever come out of his mouth. That's what the established power said to make people scared of Malcolm and it's still working 50+ years later it seems.

Preach.

Ok then when was the last time I heard Jackson, Sharpton, Obama or any black organization leader give a single fuck when police kill an unarmed white person? Lol Zimmerman not a cop or a white person yet blacks still chanted kill whitey. Where are the black leaders who tell the black rioters and other hooligans to stfu? You think it's right that white college professors lose their jobs just because they are white? Where are the blacks who defend against this retardation? By remaining silent you all look bad.
Every leader you named needs to be shot. None give two shits about anything except themselves. The real power in the black community the media calls criminals and instigators and don't give them any air time.

Al Sharpton is a well known federal snitch and had been one since the 80's.

Jesse Jackson. Man I'd love 10 minutes alone in a room with Jesse Jackson and a blow torch. Dude probably set MLK up to shot. Uses his rainbow coalition to extort money out of people causing people to get angry at black people. Jesse Jackson doesn't speak for me. Never has never will.

Obama? Dude is half black and raised by his white family. What the hell does he know about my life? How the fuck can we relate except we both lived in Chicago and like the Bulls.

Don't get me started on Farrakhan. Straight hustler.

We haven't had a real black leader since Harold Washington.

Last edited:
Take this stupid bullshit about white people having it so hard to the war room.

"So when a black man murders my uncle and father over a dice game, can I feel the same way?"

If he did it on the premise of black supremacy, then yes, you could.

You seem to think this was a random attack on someone, despite their skin color. They were targeted because they were black, and were individuals that, who, at the time, held public offices, and positions in law enforcement. Even if you didn't condone hangings, you condoned segregation, and the other laws that treated blacks as subhumans..

You need to think through your responses. People like you, who don't even take their own opinions seriously, are part of the problem.
Sup Shaun King

"Whatever X thought has been lost on most blacks. The hate directed at whites is at an all time high."

The open expression of contempt for minorities of every stripe is the highest it's been since the civil rights era. When you act like a bunch of ignorant bigots, people don't respect you. Get used to it. It's only going to get worse for people like you. Soon you will know how it feels. Hopefully that helps you grow, but I doubt it. You'll do like many ignorant whites, and you''ll develop of a drug or alcohol problem, and scream about your "cultural genocide" on the Internet.
Lmao, I work with black dudes. All Asians are "Chinese, Bruce Lee motherfuckers". All people of middle eastern decent are " apu" or "dotheads". Every Hispanic person us a "Mexican".

Black people are by far the most racist race if people I've ever met. They try and bond with me by being racist towards other people, thinking that I'm a racist.

Back