Social I thought sex and gender were supposed to be two separate things?

With regards to the OP, amongst the serious non ideological thinkers on the topic, sex and gender refer to pretty much the same thing. There is a question of nature Vs nurture. Nature certainly holds all the cards.

What? lol... There's many on the Left that want everyone to think that... But it's really very simple

Female - XX Chromosomes - Gets Pregnant
Male - XY Chromosomes - Impregnates females

Everything else is fancy labels for who prefers fucking who

Just look at the disaster of putting males in female prisons because they claim to be a woman... lol

What? lol... There's many on the Left that want everyone to think that... But it's really very simple

Female - XX Chromosomes - Gets Pregnant
Male - XY Chromosomes - Impregnates females

Everything else is fancy labels for who prefers fucking who

Just look at the disaster of putting males in female prisons because they claim to be a woman... lol

There are people who use natural variance at the edges to argue for socially constructed inclination, mental illness or whatever sure. That's not what I'm doing, I'm arguing for being accurate about the subject instead of ignoring reality to fit an ideology. That's what people you refer to do, and it's what people are doing when criticising them ITT.

For those of you that think these issues are all the evil conservatives vs trans people that is not true. There are plenty of trans people like the one above that agree with conservatives on many of the issues we have with trans ideology. In this video the transwoman talks about how changing the word female is nonsensical. That's the difference between being rational and pushing a woke ideology.

For those of you that think these issues are all the evil conservatives vs trans people that is not true. There are plenty of trans people like the one above that agree with conservatives on many of the issues we have with trans ideology. In this video the transwoman talks about how changing the word female is nonsensical. That's the difference between being rational and pushing a woke ideology.

Haven't watched the video, however, what the right and left do with transwomen is the same thing they do with Black people. Almost all of the Black people I've known in my whole life have been hardworking, gun owning, people who hold many conservative values (because of where I lived) but they aren't represented in the media, as the race baiters try to pretend Black people have to be communists.

Transgendered people mostly just want to work and be left alone. They would like to use the public toilet without cis-gendered ugly women being bullied and assaulted because they are misgendered. Most fall on the conservative side on things like sports.

Haven't watched the video, however, what the right and left do with transwomen is the same thing they do with Black people. Almost all of the Black people I've known in my whole life have been hardworking, gun owning, people who hold many conservative values (because of where I lived) but they aren't represented in the media, as the race baiters try to pretend Black people have to be communists.

Transgendered people mostly just want to work and be left alone. They would like to use the public toilet without cis-gendered ugly women being bullied and assaulted because they are misgendered. Most fall on the conservative side on things like sports.

Out of curiosity. Why do you use the term "ugly" when describing the women who oppose them? Because let's be honest here......most of the women opposing it are biological women. So are you suggesting biological women are unattractive?

Because every trans woman that floats into dating apps over here in the UK are very ugly. They tend to be overweight paunchy men in dresses. So is this jealousy? Vengeance?

Because I'm talking truths here.... all activism these days is Vengeance.

"I'm unattractive so I'm gonna make these girls so uncomfortable and not willing to enter these spaces that suddenly, I win"

Out of curiosity. Why do you use the term "ugly" when describing the women who oppose them? Because let's be honest here......most of the women opposing it are biological women. So are you suggesting biological women are unattractive?

Because every trans woman that floats into dating apps over here in the UK are very ugly. They tend to be overweight paunchy men in dresses. So is this jealousy? Vengeance?

Because I'm talking truths here.... all activism these days is Vengeance.

"I'm unattractive so I'm gonna make these girls so uncomfortable and not willing to enter these spaces that suddenly, I win"

I am saying that the gender warriors who guard women's toilets from transwomen almost never actually confront a transwoman, but instead harrass physically masculine and ugly, yet cis gendered women.

-Edit-

(My response is no longer necessary)

Biological sex is a spectrum? So there are different gradients of manhood and womanhood. Like there are people that are half man, half woman, or eight tenths man, and two tenths woman?

I don’t really understand. I guess if you include hermaphroditism, you could argue there are people who are 50/50. So that makes it a spectrum.

By that logic it's wrong to say that people have 5 fingers on each hand, as that's insulting to those born with more, less or no fingers.

People on both sides of the isle confuse me on this subject... Because they both understand what the other side means, but pretend they don't. And they also hold beliefs that they know, or at least should know, aren't true.

Sex is biological. It cannot be changed... no matter how badly the left wants to pretend that it can.

Gender is a social construct, which allows it to be different than biological sex if the person identifying so chooses. And that's true no matter how badly the right doesn't want to accept it.

These are both facts. The problem I see lies in the interpretation of these facts and which one to place emphasis on. There's just so much nuance with something like this. At the end of the day, I will also never understand why people can't just be accepting of others when it doesn't affect them at all. I have nothing but love for the LGBTQ Community and I say that as a straight man. I'll call anyone who wants to be called a certain pronoun exactly that. Except 'They' or 'Them.' That's just too far.

The only problem I see is when they start pushing it on Small Children... and trying to convince kids that maybe they aren't the gender that matches their sex. That's sickening. And it should be treated with disdain and ridicule... And things like pushing hormone blockers and surgery on children should carry a stiff punishment.

[QUOTE="Jack&Cat, post: 169183839, member: 580351"
Gender is a social construct, which allows it to be different than biological sex if the person identifying so chooses. And that's true no matter how badly the right doesn't want to accept it.
[/QUOTE]
gender is a social construct yet somehow all trans want to be either a man or a woman, which is a sexual characteristic that's an immutable biological binary, therefore they can never be a real man or a real woman.

[QUOTE="Jack&Cat, post: 169183839, member: 580351"
gender is a social construct yet somehow all trans want to be either a man or a woman, which is a sexual characteristic that's an immutable biological binary, therefore they can never be a real man or a real woman.[/QUOTE]

Gender isn't biological, yet trans people have surgery to alter their biological structure to resemble the gender they want to be. Absolute bollocks. Gender is biological. If it wasn't, trannies wouldn't need to cut their cocks off and have fake vaginas moulded from what remains, to try and emulate a woman's biology.

Trans women are not women. Trans men are not men.

They are trans.

It’s funny that any time such threads are made sherdog’s tranny brigade immediately rushes in with the same old shit comments.

The moment you try and play the same game trans proponents are playing with sex/gender, with race/culture, the supporters magically switch to becoming "bigots".

Somehow, in their easily manipulated brains, the same twisted logic they use to justify the trans delusion no longer applies.

Sex = Race
Gender = Culture

If these people actually were consistent, and actually stood behind their logic for justifying this trans nonsense, they'd have no issue with people becoming "transcultural", meaning they can now identify as whatever race they want (culturally). Hence, the below case need be declared normal by them or they're exposed as dishonest hypocrites:

150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split.jpg

But none of them will show her the respect she deserves, and call her a black woman. I wonder why....

Last edited:
The moment you try and play the same game trans proponents are playing with sex/gender, with race/culture, the supporters magically switch to becoming "bigots".

Somehow, in their easily manipulated brains, the same twisted logic they use to justify the trans delusion no longer applies.

Sex = Race
Gender = Culture

If these people actually were consistent, and actually stood behind their logic for justifying this trans nonsense, they'd have no issue with people becoming "transcultural", meaning they can now identify as whatever race they want (culturally). Hence, this need be declared normal by them or they're exposed as hypocrites:

150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split.jpg

None of them will show her the respect she deserves, and call her a black woman. I wonder why....

Exactly. Because she's fucking deranged and everyone of any race can see it. Same goes for the trannies.

Man, conservatives are obsessed with this topic

excuse me! a transwomen is no longer a conservative man so they are allowed to obsess about their topic and force us to comply.

I think you should be banned for calling transwomen men.

excuse me! a transwomen is no longer a conservative man so they are allowed to obsess about their topic and force us to comply.

I think you should be banned for calling transwomen men.
I was nearly banned for using the colloquial sherdog expression of "He didn't do nothing" (the last word rhyming with muffin). They said it was racist. So I wouldn't be surprised if I was.

Back