I thought Nate Diaz wasnt elite

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sherdog told me this. why all of a sudden hyped he is fighting? I thought it was a humiliation Conor lost to him. Weird dynamics on this board

and why are people giving him a chance against the #1 contender Porier?

19-11 is not elite.

Then again you know this and are trying to stir up shit.

He's not.

Bad Stylistic match-up for Dustin imo.

WME matchmaking again...

Dustin Vs Ferg was a better fight tbh.

He isn't. He's gonna get finished by Poirier.

Depends on who you ask. If you’re a Conor fan- Nate is elite because you need to feel better about Conor’s loss.

For the rest of us, he’a a 50-50 fighter with good hands, great submissions, and greater gas tank. A tough night out for anyone, but not champ material.

Sherdog told me this. why all of a sudden hyped he is fighting? I thought it was a humiliation Conor lost to him. Weird dynamics on this board

and why are people giving him a chance against the #1 contender Porier?
Something relative since the LW div is the most stacked... The way I see it, in other div, top 5 is elite, in the LW, I would go as far as top7.

Nate isn't really elite....he's just a style match-up nightmare for a handful of guys.

They said he was a bum when Conor beat him and that Poirier would batter Conor in a rematch.
Yet in the latest poll they have Nate beating Dustin.
They make it up as they go along.

He will get destroyed.

Hasn’t fought at lw since 2015 and is 2-3 in his last five.

He was always a fringe top 10 guy. Beating Conor made him a permanent staple of the top 10 just for wolf tickets if there was a rematch. He would have lost two more times by now if he had stayed active fighting top guys.

Something relative since the LW div is the most stacked... The way I see it, in other div, top 5 is elite, in the LW, I would go as far as top7.
If that's the case, I remember him being ranked 4/5 just a few years ago.

He’s a tough durable gatekeeper with great stamina. Elite fighters should beat him.

Nate is good, but Poirier is clearly the better fighter.
He should fight Khabib, not Nate.

Nate isn't really elite....he's just a style match-up nightmare for a handful of guys.

I you don't have good takedowns or Leg Kicks or Cardio, Nate will be a tough fight lol.

He's not.

Bad Stylistic match-up for Dustin imo.

WME matchmaking again...

Dustin Vs Ferg was a better fight tbh.

You mean nate is a better boxer/stand up fighter than him with cardio?

He's an unstoppable giant.
I thought RDA gave the blue-print to how you beat Nate. I just don't think Dustin has the wrestling to duplicate it.

Google: styles make fights.
Nate have a chance against any non pinpoint striker without wrestling and decent leg kicks.

Back