I think I'm changing my tune regarding PED's.

But white peoples body type gives them an advantage in wrestling and grappling. White people are the best of the best. White pride.

Seriously though. It varies from person to person, Chanel sonnen has the T levels of an Asian granny and still manages to kick some ass.

Don't forget whites tend to have a lower center of gravity as well.

But blacks typically have higher twitch muscles fibers don't they? Not sure going by memory. Which is why they excel at boxing.

I just posted three studies that showed specific differences in testosterone levels between the races. If the value of a person's testosterone level is of importance that they are not allowed to elevate it, then clearly any kind of genetic biological testosterone advantage would also be important.

I'd say fuck the variable. Let them max it out to their hearts content.

Obvious advantage due to PED's?

Cody fought like an idiot against a more skilled fighter.

lol @ this being what broke the camels back....

Them moving a damn event to accommodate a multiple time cheat did not?

That is why Jones will never be GOAT. He may not even be a top 10 fighter without cheating.

Indeed.

For all we know he would be losing split decisions to Bonnar without his dick pills.

Don't forget whites tend to have a lower center of gravity as well.

But blacks typically have higher twitch muscles fibers don't they? Not sure going by memory. Which is why they excel at boxing.

I just posted two studies that showed specific differences between the races. If the value of a person's testosterone level is of importance that they are not allowed to elevate it, then clearly any kind of genetic biological advantage would also be important.

I'd say fuck the variable. Let them max it out to their hearts content.

Yeah let them juice I agree. There are no racial advantages to fighting though, fight the style for your body type (percentage wise I’m guessing blacks have more strikers and whites have more grapplers) unless your an islander, they are all built to kill and have a natural advantage over all humans and most animals.

Yeah let them juice I agree. There are no racial advantages to fighting though, fight the style for your body type (percentage wise I’m guessing blacks have more strikers and whites have more grapplers) unless your an islander, they are all built to kill and have a natural advantage over all humans and most animals.

If testosterone is an advantage we test for then there is a racial advantage to those races that generally have higher amounts of testosterone naturally.

But I think we see eye to eye on it as in let them juice and become uber athletes. It's more entertaining.

I never gave it thought because I didn't care. I thought it was just old guys trying to stay in shape. I had a misunderstanding of what PEDs did. But I guess the way he gave up the belt made me pay attention.
once again this just makes very little sense though, because he gave up his title which he was going to lose regardless due to a suspension coming that all the sudden made u see the light that PED's actually do what their name states? and ENHANCE PERFORMANCE?

Im not trying to be an ass, but your statements right here are pretty crazy to me, like that made u open your eyes, not the countless other PED busts that happened prior to TJ, or a simple google search? Or even the entire Jon Jones debacle? Just the whole post seems super strange, you cant be that dull can you?

It's true though about younger black men have a higher testosterone level than young caucasian males. The data is everywhere, just google it. I thought I heard that somewhere before so I did a quick search and there are dozens of articles about it.

If testosterone is an advantage we test for then there is a racial advantage to those races that generally have higher amounts of testosterone naturally.

But I think we see eye to eye on it as in let them juice and become uber athletes. It's more entertaining.

Agreed, seeing Deflated Belfort, Overeem and Wand is shit.

Even let them juice like boxers. off season etc, USADA has been shit for the sport.

Except race isn't in the rulebooks. Neither is reach, fist size or chin durability. Stupid mofos always pulling some childish garbage like this.

PEDs are cheating, cut the bullshit.

This selective outrage I'm seeing is a bit weird, anabolic–androgenic steroids are just as dirty as EPO. They enhance so many of the things that make male humans good at fighting. They literally make you "more of a man". Of course it could mean an unfair advantage.

make PED's mandatory for all fighters and we won't have this problem.

Let them bring in weapons like the Romans did with their gladiators (weapons are way more entertaining than unarmed) and no one will care if they're using PED's or not.

If we're going to allow chemical enhancement, we should also allow mechanical enhancement. And right now there's as good a chance of society allowing weapons as there is of it allowing steroids. People got more upset at Barry Bonds for using steroids than they did at Sosa for using a corked bat.

But so long as we're talking about things that'll never happen, I'd like to see something like a fighter being allowed to skip either PED testing or having their gloves and wraps tested. My guess is that grapplers would mainly skip the PED test, strikers would mainly skip the glove/wraps testing.

Does a fighter become more skilled by doing peds? If not, let them PED at will.

Let the dope.

Don't blacks have a naturally higher amount of testosterone? Are we going to pretend that all races are just naturally the same? That there are no inherit racial advantages?
There is always one of you people in these forums.

There is always one of you people in these forums.

Seems like there are more than just me in this thread, and crazy us for wanting to see human beings push the limits of genetics and physics?

Let them sauce, bro.

Im an all or nothing type of guy. Either its all legal and fighters can pick their poison. Even playing field based on anyone can do anything.
OR legit sport, if you piss hot you get a long suspension, if you do it repeatedly, lifetime ban. Problem with this is we dont have a sport and after a few years we wouldnt have any fighters left either.

he tested positive for one fight
that does not mean he was using his entire career

sorry, let's be rational and make education judgments based on what the science shows instead of relying on our feelings like WMMA

So you think that this was his first time taking illegal peds? 2nd? 3rd? Do explain.

Because my educated guess, based on statements from former officials of wada, vada, etc, and the fact that testing institutions keep samples from olympians for a number of years because it’s been acknowledged that technology has to catch up to the cheaters... well yeah my guess is T.J. could have totally been doping for a number of years.

That's cool of you to at least change your mind a bit. I have heard that viewpoint a lot of 'well just let them bang, its more entertaining for me' and generally I would say those people are apathetic to fighter safety/happiness and only think of it as entertainment. Anyone who put themselves in the figher's shoes for 5 sec might realize they wouldnt like being in a competition where others could freely cheat and they felt pressure to do the same, not to mention the fact that juiced fighters are more dangerous, even if it only improves your cardio. Good to see some of you aren't as bad as others.

Time to create more belts. UFC will love having Natural and Enhanced divisions with more belts to give out.

Back