I think I'm changing my tune regarding PED's.

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I tend to land on the side of "just let them roid up and fight." But after the TJ incident, and the obvious advantage he had as a result of EPO, I have to say, it's definitely cheating. If both fighters aren't doping, it's unfair for one fighter to dope. Before I didn't really care. But now I can see that it's definitely cheating. It's a bummer.

That said, I still think we should let fighters dope if they want. And if you don't want to, that's your prerogative. But at least you know what the deal is.

Let them bang.

<{JustBleed}>

Wouldn’t the rich just get richer? Not that it isn’t that way now, but the champs make a lot more and can afford a lot better.

make PED's mandatory for all fighters and we won't have this problem.

took epo to change your mind. lol.

It took you this long to realize PE stands for performance enhancing? The "steroids don't make you a better fighter" is beyond retarded.

If they didn't enhance performance why in the fuck would anyone take them...

had an advantage with EPO and still lost to the smaller fighter

then gets banned.

now thats embarrassing.

I'm mostly concerned with my entertainment value. I wouldn't want a good fight to be ruined about some pesky tests. I liked the pride days, just juice and fight, or don't, you didn't worry about who was on and who wasn't.

I agree with your previous stance.

What obvious advantage? You don't know how which fights he used for, and he got KO'd in 30 seconds by a manlet in the fight where he pissed hot.

Also, I find it funny that people are acting like this vindicates Cody when he pretty much admitted to doping too the first time that he blew TJ about PEDs at that presser.

That is why Jones will never be GOAT. He may not even be a top 10 fighter without cheating.

It took you this long to realize PE stands for performance enhancing? The "steroids don't make you a better fighter" is beyond retarded.

If they didn't enhance performance why in the fuck would anyone take them...
Shhhhhh, the thread starter is a little slower than the rest of us.....or just parrots every dumb stance Joe Rogan has, like half the people on here seem to do.

he tested positive for one fight
that does not mean he was using his entire career

sorry, let's be rational and make education judgments based on what the science shows instead of relying on our feelings like WMMA

Let the dope.

Don't blacks have a naturally higher amount of testosterone? Are we going to pretend that all races are just naturally the same? That there are no inherit racial advantages?

He takes EPO, loses, and NOW youre against PED usage?

Ohhhh, its cuz he lost!

That doesn't make sense...

All that was confirmed is that tj took used peds, lost, and proves that peds to NOT guarantee a win.

So why is the shit banned?

You were doing so good until the last paragraph.

Why should a fighter have to endanger his own health by taking very harmful drugs. Just so he can keep pace with a guy that made a deal with the devil?

You were so close but you didn’t keep your eyes on the prize.

This is the UFC, and doping is supposed to be illegal. Don’t sign with the UFC if you want to dope. Nobody is forcing them to sign that contract, bro.

If they can’t succeed without cheating. They shouldn’t be in the UFC.

WholeEagerHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

Back