I think GSP is a fantastic human being but I need the Anderson fight before I die

No chance GSP try to bulk up for MW again. That got him the colitis disease and he's now walking around at 183 lbs. I mean we all know Silva is trying to get fights against smaller fighters but can't he just retire already instead of ruining whats little left of his legacy?

He is a good dude, but he's a bit of a snake in some ways too. I believe the report that his team would use that technique where once he started sweating the oils they put on him prefight would come out. They did this against BJ, as well as the vaseline BS. He also is anything but open and honest when it comes to why he wants some opponents and doesn't want others. He's lost me as a fan after the last few years.

He's the anti Fedor in that he cares about his legacy more than anything and won't risk tarnishing it in the cage. Fedor would fight anyone not named Sapp in PRIDE and Overeem in Strikeforce, and I can see why he ducked them.

Thats a fucking load of shit. Please stop spewing lies. All i remember that is remotely close to this is Jackson's camp making their fighters work a pre-fight sweat in the locker room against grappliers. I remember Palhares complaining about MArquardt's legs being greasy but when the officials checked him, it was just sweat. Some peoples are sore losers and needs an excuse for a loss. "I didn't finish my sub so i guess my opponent has to be cheating!!"

Gsp is scared shittlesss of Anderson let him keep his cherry picking corney little legacy going.

Real mma fans will always know gsp wanted no part of the spider.

True greats faced everyone fakes like gsp cherry pick there way to titles ala bisping fight.

You realize AS is calling out conor right? Whos the cherry picker?

its too late. it's lost its luster. its like asking fedor to fight randy couture. wouldve been great when they were in their prime. silva and gsp couldve been pioneers of the super fight thing, but they screwed up

Back