I think GSP is a fantastic human being but I need the Anderson fight before I die

Yup, definitely want that fight. Styles make fights, and GSP is kryptonite for Silva. Only issue is Silva's size, but GSP wins dominantly while taking some superficial tissue damage along the way.

The fight was going to happen. Anderson ruined it.

Now it would be ridiculous to expect the guy that campaigned for stricter testing, to fight a blatant roider a higher weight class up.

"hey you, guy that competed fair and clean your entire career, go fight the guy 15lbs heavier that is a convicted PED user who also isn't even a draw any more. thanx"

GSP would have beat the shit out of Anderson before and now. Anderson's quick to lay on his back as evidenced by the DC and Chael matches. The threat of the takedown and jabs would have Anderson frozen and next thing you know he's on his back again getting ready to be choked.

Right now after all his fasting, I think he wants LW next then go play at MW again.

He got offered the fight and turned it down, this year. Just like he did in his prime.

GSP wants none of that Anderson Silva matrix.

GSP gets shit for not moving up in weight and fighting a bigger guy. Silva takes no heat for wanting to fight a smaller opponent in a weight class or two below him.

GSP would have treated Silva like Sonnen did in the first fight but actually finish the job.
Logical thinkers would agree.

GSP gets shit for not moving up in weight and fighting a bigger guy. Silva takes no heat for wanting to fight a smaller opponent in a weight class or two below him.

GSP would have treated Silva like Sonnen did in the first fight but actually finish the job.

"finish the job"

Oh the Irony...

we´re good.gif

Gsp is scared shittlesss of Anderson let him keep his cherry picking corney little legacy going.

Real mma fans will always know gsp wanted no part of the spider.

True greats faced everyone fakes like gsp cherry pick there way to titles ala bisping fight.

Anderson is irrelevant. GSP probably only has a few fights left in him for it to be wasted on him

PrxiLfw.gif

What relevance does that fight have today?

It's too late for them to fight. If they fought now it wouldn't be worth anything.

IIRC his walk around weight was already 186-188 2 yrs ago..

Yes and now he's smaller than that, cutting 8lbs for a weight class is laughable, especially when your opponent cuts 30lbs.

Having that fight now is the same when Liddell fought Wanderlei. It was good but they were past their prime (way past in this case) and the fight had lost its flare. This should've happened 5 years ago.

Gsp is scared shittlesss of Anderson let him keep his cherry picking corney little legacy going.

Real mma fans will always know gsp wanted no part of the spider.

True greats faced everyone fakes like gsp cherry pick there way to titles ala bisping fight.
Even as a big GSP fan and supporter I have to agree with this. This is why people who watch BJ Penn in his prime admire him so much, something that new fans will never understand. I cheered for GSP destroying BJ, but BJ had way bigger balls than GSP. Cared more about testing himself than his W-L record.

Anderson would still school him.

GSP wouldn't take this fight if Silva agreed to use one arm and wear a blindfold.

Risk averse to the core. Not that there's anything wrong with that as a non-GOAT.

Back