"I think DC is the best p4p fighter right now"

Boremier is as good as he is consistently boring. So he's very good.

I think if he tries his usual lay & pray or wall & stall crap against Jones he will get subbed.

Cormier is a better athlete than Jones IMO. He is much quicker and more explosive + physically stronger. As for cardio, no idea who has the advantage but I've never seen Cormier even come close to gassing.

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could just put those two in a cage and see first hand who is better?

p4p most boring fighter maybe.... He doesnt come close to JBJ's or barao's resumes.

I agree Jones already has arguably the best resume ever but Barao? He beat a lot if nobody's and has a few solid wins ultimately to be completely shut down and dominated by a faster wrestler in completely standup fight. That beating of a champion by a challenger was up there with Jones vs Shogun and Cain vs JDS 2.

DC is a scary guy skill and ability wise. I honestly think he'd beat Cain if he had the same bloodthirst.

Emelianegro is wasting his time on bums....he should have had a title shot already.

I'm fully confident Jones will beat him.

I don't know how Hendo still does what he does...he always seems gassed after round 1 and just wings a right hand.

Jones is a complete athlete of an animal

Guarantee he is gonna be champ. Its not a stretch at all imo he is unlike anything many have seen. HE MADE DAN DO A FRONT FLIP OVER HIS HEAD! That was amazing

Who has he really fought? I think the bigfoot win is his most impressive, b/c Barnett, Mir, Hendo are all past their primes weren't a threat at all to DC.

I know it was a street Fight but Mir punished jones

My friend and I were texting about the event last night and he sent me this... it caught me off guard, but is it that big of a stretch? Considering his level of competition at HW, how he destroyed Hendo and his general set of tools and abilities, who can stop this man?

Jones vs DC is going to be the most anticipated fight in years in MMA. Probably the most hyped fight since Chael/Anderson II?

Are you goddamn serious? lol He's definitely not the P4P best.

He's dominant, but not P4P the best.

I can think of dozens of better kickers than him.

I can think of dozens of better strikers than him.

I can think of dozens of harder hitters than him.

I can think of dozens of better footworkers than him.

Holy shit I can go on and on with that list.

Other guys in other weight divisions are far ahead of him in every aspect of MMA besides wrestling!

It DOES make sense to say he's p4p best wrestler in MMA, but that's IT.

He was smothering and old man 20-30 pounds lighter and fucking couldn't finish him lol

No, what you are really trying to say is you're impressed with him. You like his slams, that's it.

If you say that DC is the best P4P fighter, than I can turn around and say that Cain is the best P4P fighter and it would make even more sense. But even that is stupid.

Gus is a tough matchup for Jones but I believe DC is even a tougher matchup than Gus. I think Jones would beat Gus again but I am not too sure about DC.

IF he Beat Jones and Rashad he should be

Back