"I think DC is the best p4p fighter right now"

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
My friend and I were texting about the event last night and he sent me this... it caught me off guard, but is it that big of a stretch? Considering his level of competition at HW, how he destroyed Hendo and his general set of tools and abilities, who can stop this man?

Jones vs DC is going to be the most anticipated fight in years in MMA. Probably the most hyped fight since Chael/Anderson II?

He is the best fighter without a belt, that is for sure.

what other kind of things do u and ur friend say via text message? anything interesting?

Who has he really fought? I think the bigfoot win is his most impressive, b/c Barnett, Mir, Hendo are all past their primes weren't a threat at all to DC.

My friend and I were texting about the event last night and he sent me this... it caught me off guard, but is it that big of a stretch? Considering his level of competition at HW, how he destroyed Hendo and his general set of tools and abilities, who can stop this man?

Jones vs DC is going to be the most anticipated fight in years in MMA. Probably the most hyped fight since Chael/Anderson II?
WTF? he didn't even have a belt and he hasn't even defend a title once.
beating coffee Cummins and old slowpoke out of TRT 199pounds Hendo is the best P4P? LMAO:icon_chee

how many title defenses Jones has defend? 7 times.
DC 0, with no belt, no champion.

just like the OOAT Overrated of All Time Conor McGregor.:icon_sad:

beating coffee Cummins and old slowpoke out of TRT 199pounds Hendo is the best P4P? LMAO:icon_chee

Well, he wasn't basing it on resume obviously, just ability. Two different things.

Belts are just promotional tools. I don't think DC is is the top of any list but he isn't far away.

Belts are just promotional tools. I don't think DC is is the top of any list but he isn't far away.

Agreed. How could anyone keep him off a top 5 p4p list?? Jones, Aldo, Cain are the only ones I see as being realiistically ahead of him atm.

good striking and striking defence, good chin and knockout power
patient game-planning, decent cardio and elite level wrestling and grappling control

it's a bold statement at the moment, but not that bold. cormier is the man

good striking and striking defence, good chin and knockout power
patient game-planning, decent cardio and elite level wrestling and grappling control

it's a bold statement at the moment, but not that bold. cormier is the man

we'll se how he deal with that reach when he faces jon jones

Sounds like your friend knows nothing about MMA...He hasn't had UFC gold but now he's the best P4P after beating Dan Henderson? I would block his number if I were you.

Jon Jones would negate any of Cormier's striking with his reach. Cormier would get the beating of his life.

After watching Jones with Gus, & his constant side stepping to thwart a rematch....I can only imagine what his excuses will be NOT to fight DC! I will state it here & now that Jones better enjoy the short time he has left, because when he has to fight either Gus OR DC he will lose! For Jones it must be hard sleeping nights, thinking about what is coming!

Great wrestling, decent stand up, good subs.

Hes a huge threat to Bones but not at the top p4p

Jon Jones would negate any of Cormier's striking with his reach. Cormier would get the beating of his life.

until Cormier gets in and dumps him on his head that is...

Cormier could realistically cut to MW and dominate, as well as dominate any man up to SHW. yea, Id say p4p hes one of the best

Back