I still say a fresh ripe peach is the king of all fruits.

the people underestimating peaches have never had a ripe Georgia peach at the peak of freshness. No food on earth is better. The problem is that it's season is so short so you only have a couple of weeks to enjoy it in its perfect form.

There are literally cities that nasty smelling shit is illegal to be in because it stinks so bad.

hotels not cities. or at least I've never heard of cities banning it. but yeah that shit stinks to high hell...

6c8fa984-cf2f-474e-bf7d-0f9965674533_text_hi.gif

hotels not cities. or at least I've never heard of cities banning it. but yeah that shit stinks to high hell...
It seems like many places I’ve been, you see durian stands once you get outside the major city and not in them.

I’m pretty sure when I was living in KL it was banned in the city at the time but I suppose seeing no durian signs on the hotels and public transport and other public places might have made me think that

Mangoes are the greatest fruit but they're so bloody messy to eat i rarely buy them.

yeah durian are not banned in cities, just public transport.

I lived in Singapore back in the 90s when it was banned on public transport.

as much as I like it, it should be banned on public transport

public transport

Yeah I'm in agreeance with the OP. It's not a fucking mango that's for sure, most overrated fruit in history.

Amen. A perfectly ripe peach is the best fruit and one of my top ten foods period.

Man I had some sweet juicy ripe peaches recently and man they were good but always make sure they are in the fridge they taste better chilled when ripe.

There are mangos that would destroy the best peaches in the world on pure taste. Mangos are the true kings of fruits. Anything else would be uncivilized...
I lived in Thailand for 3 years and I am with you 100%. Nothing like a fresh mango picked at the right time. I have not eaten any since i came back to Canada last year, as I know i will be disapointed by the imported stuff.

To me they are mamoncillos but around the islands I visit they call them genip. Whatever the name they are so addicting I would eat a sack full every July-September since I was a kid

Surprised by all the mango love. In my experience getting a good mango is very difficult. You clowns must be the Sherlock Holmes of the mango scene.

I do not love peaches at all. Not gonna go into an anti-peach rant just giving my .02.

Nectarines are better in my opinion.

But pears are my go to fruit. A nice rock hard pear that's not too sweet. I also love me some grapes. I'll take a fresh bowl of grapes or cherries over a slice of chocolate cake any day.

Wtf sherbros.
giphy.gif

Them Georgia peaches bought from farmers off the side of the road... GOT'DAMMIT they're the best.
I prefer my peaches from a can put there by a man in a factory down town.

Back