I still say a fresh ripe peach is the king of all fruits.

Eating a ripe, juicy peach is borderline sexual
I wouldn't want a video of me eating a peach circulating onnthe web

Nah TS GOAT fruits for me (tied):

thediplomat_2016-04-26_19-22-13-386x282.jpg

Genip-fruit-1.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see mangoes getting their due. Clearly the GOAT fruit.

Peaches have the lowest batting percentage of all though. Only about 20% are somewhat sweet and half of those are truly sweet. If you're at .100 you can't be in the discussion.

Fresh cherries? Damn good. McIntosh apple that balances the sour correctly? You betcha. A navel orange that explodes with flavor on the first bite and every chew there after? Mad props.

But. A fresh peach pregnant with juice that succulently kisses your mouth with every bite and drips flavor down your chin? You got the right one baby.

Discuss.

I used to have a big peach tree in my yard that got ko’ed in the hurricane.

That was absolute heaven, walk out back porch with some tea and snatch a ripe peach off it.

OMG

Papaya need a brand new bag.

(That'll be a dime, if you're in California, btw.)

Pineapple is the king, especially after steak.

Are there any fruits with bromelain other than pineapples

Not sure, but coconuts are def pineapple's main bro.

I'd rather eat shit than eat Durian. Actually you are eating shit if you are eating Durian actually...

I might have said the same thing in my late teens/early 20's but now as a 40 year old man, I fucking love it.

Berries like blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries never get enough love in these threads

Last edited:
Them Georgia peaches bought from farmers off the side of the road... GOT'DAMMIT they're the best.

Fresh cherries? Damn good. McIntosh apple that balances the sour correctly? You betcha. A navel orange that explodes with flavor on the first bite and every chew there after? Mad props.

But. A fresh peach pregnant with juice that succulently kisses your mouth with every bite and drips flavor down your chin? You got the right one baby.

Discuss.
You are 100% correct and anyone who disagrees is human cancer.

I don't even like peaches that much. They aren't gross but I'd pretty much want to eat any other well known fruit before a peach. I'll go with an orange. Nothing beats a fresh orange.

Look at dem blueberries. Peaches are for the pleb

wild-maine-blue.0.0.jpg

Can't wait till my peaches are ripe. They're smaller and white on the inside but still pretty good. Get so many I can make preserves and shit too. Got a sour cherry tree which didn't get shit this year cause they skip a year. Last year was fuckin great though. Used to just stand under the tree eating cherries right from it.

Also ts stop getting food all over your face you fuckin slob.

Back