I still say a fresh ripe peach is the king of all fruits.

If you have never experienced truly vine ripe fruit you have missed out.

Almost all fruit must be picked early and allowed to ripen via the fruit consuming its own energy or the sugars its stored up and this is because vine ripe fruit bruise to easily and would be rotted by the time they hit the shelf.

If they can go vine ripe they have not needed to consume their own energy to finish the ripening process they are just taking in more energy. the level and complexity to the sweatness is levels above any store bought fruit. there are many fruits I was not huge fans of UNTIL i got a chance to pick my own and eat it vine ripe.

Mango's and peaches top the list for me. Grapefruit is up there in the next tier.

Peaches nah
<{cruzshake}>

When you get perfect mango or lychees they are the nectar of the Gods

Mangos and Pineapples are 100x better than peaches. Kiwis and Plums are also better, maybe 50x better than peaches.

TS sounds poor.

the fruits i love the most would be mangoes, oranges, peaches and coconuts. Of all of them coconuts are the complete meal, they have the juice, meat. the husk and wood can also be made into kindle and wood.

But pears are my go to fruit. A nice rock hard pear that's not too sweet. I also love me some grapes. I'll take a fresh bowl of grapes or cherries over a slice of chocolate cake any day.

Ever try a Korean Pear? Far better than a normal pear.

Back