I started watching Homeland

Season 1 was great . Season 2 n 3 were so un realistic it was laughable. Then it got a lot better.

I didn't like the seasons with the ginger traitor and his irritating dumb teenaged daughter. Didn't mind looking at the ginger's wife's little titties.

Subsequent seasons were pretty good.

It's a good show. Don't listen to those who say it's not good in this thread.

Season 1 was probably my favorite getting an introduction to all the main characters. Quinn was my favorite. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

U0HN.gif

Carrie had sexual relations with so many random people and offered it to the prison guard in exchange for meds, but absolutely never rewarded her loyal soldier Quinn with sexy time.

Carrie had sexual relations with so many random people and offered it to the prison guard in exchange for meds, but absolutely never rewarded her loyal soldier Quinn with sexy time.

Carrie was a bitch slut. @GSP_37

source.gif

S1 is a goat season. S2 is a drop off. S3 is an EXTREME drop off. But S4-7 are all excellent

Don't remember the exact order but yea something like this. Not the last season but the one before that was probably one of their best yet. I was surprised the show was able to recover after season 3.

7 seasons in and still can’t remember to pick up her damn kid from school.

Of course not she's a horrible mother that's been established for a long time now. She should have given up her kid to her sister it would have been the kind thing to do. Then again that would be the act of a good mother and she doesn't know how to be that.

It’s good. Some seasons are better than others, but I think all the seasons are fairly decent. The great seasons set the bar pretty high, but even the worst seasons are still good imo.

Knowing Carrie's a slut, if you could go back, who would you re-cast as Carrie?

One other thing. Claire Danes as an ugly crying face.

Lindsey Lohan. @GSP_37

b96c0d5f5d9f8cbbd7fdc518ab84e858.jpg

Good choice, but when it comes to roles for hot women who go fully nude, I'd give all the roles to Anne Hathaway. Lilo's co-star Amanda Seyfried seems good for nudity too. I saw these pics of her posing out in the city where it looked like her short outfit was exposing bare lips.

I saw a short preview clip and
I'm guessing they'll use the final season to bring it full circle where Carrie is a suspected broken agent turned against her own country

Good choice, but when it comes to roles for hot women who go fully nude, I'd give all the roles to Anne Hathaway. Lilo's co-star Amanda Seyfried seems good for nudity too. I saw these pics of her posing out in the city where it looked like her short outfit was exposing bare lips.

Anne Hathaway would've been a good replacement. I believe Claire Danes has a no nudity clause in her contract. @GSP_37

1683e4d730b5bfa9b95beea85f1f5aa9.gif

Anne Hathaway would've been a good replacement. I believe Claire Danes has a no nudity clause in her contract. @GSP_37

1683e4d730b5bfa9b95beea85f1f5aa9.gif

Season 7 had her fully nude for her mounted co-star to enjoy. Wasn't motivated to do slow mo to see if any nipples were visible in the dark.

Back