I started watching Homeland

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I figured Id check it out since Bobby Axelrod and Gideon are in it. Did you guys like Homeland?

So far I like it but im early in season 1. Does it hold up over time?

S1 is a goat season. S2 is a drop off. S3 is an EXTREME drop off. But S4-7 are all excellent

The main character is quite a slut and headcase. The series gets better after the first few seasons. I haven't watched the latest ones.

S1 is a goat season. S2 is a drop off. S3 is an EXTREME drop off. But S4-7 are all excellent
i pretty much agree with this, i remember there were a few seasons that kinda sucked in the middle but the beginning and last few seasons were pretty good

Season 1 was very good, but i got tired of it after 2 and 3.

Homeland is a terrific show that manages to maintain smart storylines for 7 seasons. I generally try to avoid binging shows, but Homeland is a show that becomes addictive in the last 5 episodes with all the twists and turns. I see some people criticizing season 3, but that one is fantastic to me. If anything, season 1 is the weakest because things are just getting started.

Wait until Season 6. It starts slow and feels uninteresting for the first 4 episodes or so, but once the big twist happens, it's the most exciting season. I also love the season in Pakistan, Season 4 I think. Those seasons are the most thrilling.

It just got worse and worse. Awful show.

7 seasons in and still can’t remember to pick up her damn kid from school.

Quinn is the best character.

Seasons 1-3 are exceptional imo. But then the direction changes. 4 was epic, but not seen any since.

The twist at the end of 3 was actually ruined by a friend for me so that'll always annoy me. So great though.

And yes, Quinn is superb.

No season one of homeland is one of the best series I've ever seen, after 3 its just crazy. I however still watch so it can't be that bad.

It’s good show, that mental bitch must be like spastic monkey in bed

Did Quinn end up killing the guy
who's like the opposite of Saul? (Edit: nevermind, he's still alive in Season 7)

Carrie's sis is really good looking.

Last edited:
Too many scenes of the crazy lady just staring at the wall. Who cares.

Saul is a decent character at least.

Homeland security ?

It's all about that Homeplanet security

SUf2366.jpg

Too many scenes of the crazy lady just staring at the wall. Who cares.

Saul is a decent character at least.
I started watching Season 7 and Carrie gets her computer malware locked/encrypted and ends up showing the hacker her naked titties, but us viewers don't get to see them.

Finished watching Season 7. Not bad.

One thing's for sure: Claire Danes is really good at making a scary crazy monster face. You don't want to run into her in the dark late at night.

I figured Id check it out since Bobby Axelrod and Gideon are in it. Did you guys like Homeland?

So far I like it but im early in season 1. Does it hold up over time?

7 seasons in and still can’t remember to pick up her damn kid from school.

Quinn is the best character.

I enjoyed it all. Waiting for the last season. Its in a few days.

It’s still on?

I can’t remember the last season I saw. I cancelled cable a year ago.

Loved Quinn’s character.

I’d say more but it would be major spoiler for Joe joe.

It’s still on?

I can’t remember the last season I saw. I cancelled cable a year ago.

Loved Quinn’s character.

I’d say more but it would be major spoiler for Joe joe.
I believe the final season (8th) starts in early Feb 2020. Spectrum Showtime on Demand has only s8 e1-5, but the Spectrum app has the whole season.

Back